THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE INFANTRY, THE ARTILLERY AND THE A - Page 2

--
Boots

December 6th, 2005  
Chief Bones

Topic: HeeHee

As a former foot slogger, artillery gun slinger, and temporary tank crewman - - -

I'll have you know deluxe cable isn't all it's cracked up to be - I like my eggs scrambled with a little green pepper mixed in - and I prefer my music played in the background instead of at a window rattling volume.

Tanks ARE cool - it's better to ride than to walk.

20 miles is way too long a walk - I'd rather ride on/in the tank.

As far as the full combat pack - home IS where the heart is isn't it (and you'd be surprised what you can carry in them nowadays).

TODAY'S MILITARY:
The rifle is too heavy, the tanks aren't big enough or safe enough anymore, missiles are definitely more fun and for most missions more effective than artillery.
December 16th, 2005  
CanadianCombat

Tim Horton's is the best.Anyone else think so?
December 20th, 2005  
recondo_fr

very realistic !
i serve in ADA, and i can say you're close to the truth
but very excellent, will forward to my friends

--
Boots
December 21st, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

My boyfriend is Artillery and he's going deaf in one ear and likes to blow things up. I'll agree with a few of those.
December 21st, 2005  
PVT archer

being a supply guy . aka a pansy according to infantry , artillery , and the amroured core divisions, most of what you say is true m .....
well being a panasy supply guy
December 26th, 2005  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
I have you know, we need cable for commo.

And the newest episode of Friends.
December 26th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVT archer
being a supply guy . aka a pansy according to infantry , artillery , and the amroured core divisions, most of what you say is true m .....
well being a panasy supply guy
Supply huh? Good, I need a new TL-29, mine wore out. You just can't get good hardware anymore, after only 43 years and your gear wears out.
December 26th, 2005  
dragonfett

Supply guys might be pansies, but w/o them, maintenance guys (who are probably viewed as pansies as well) couldn't fix you gear (w/ the possible exception of Infantry, but I am willing to bet they maintenance guys in the field for the stuff the need but can't fix), and w/o your gear, you guys would be useless.
January 1st, 2006  
Grimlin

so true so true
January 15th, 2007  
Sevens

Very nice!!!!