Did not serve!

--
Boots

November 5th, 2014  
JWIlls94

Topic: Did not serve!

Dr. Thomas Radecki. Crusaded against Dungeons and Dragons. Born 1946. He would have been old enough to serve in Vietnam. No record of military service. Probably a deferment. Is this man a coward? Should this man be ashamed of himself?
November 5th, 2014  
tetvet

If he is a coward then the same could be said about Bill Clinton .
November 5th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWIlls94

Dr. Thomas Radecki. Crusaded against Dungeons and Dragons. Born 1946. He would have been old enough to serve in Vietnam. No record of military service. Probably a deferment. Is this man a coward? Should this man be ashamed of himself?
Why does it matter? Does that mean that everyone who doesn't serve is a coward? Wouldn't that include you by your own qualification of the word?
--
Boots
November 5th, 2014  
tetvet

Sir my reply was IF , as in IF this man may be considered a coward then so would Bill Clinton who was thought of by many as a draft dodger . You seem to have a problem with my posts from day one , quit replying make us both happy .
November 5th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Sir my reply was IF , as in IF this man may be considered a coward then so would Bill Clinton who was thought of by many as a draft dodger . You seem to have a problem with my posts from day one , quit replying make us both happy .
Brinktk replied to the thread starter and not to you, tet
November 5th, 2014  
tetvet

Point taken .
November 5th, 2014  
JOC

Another odd posting. Left feild
November 5th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
I wasn't replying to you, it was to the OP.

Also, challenging assumptions isn't "having a problem". I don't have a problem with you personally at all. I may comment on some of your posts that may not make sense to me or seem to be egregiously simplified, but there is not a problem.
November 5th, 2014  
tetvet

I do concede on the misplaced post , however my over all view of your constant criticism on my posts is a burden if you wish to be a teacher then teach if you wish to be an instructor spare me .