"Did you know?" Random TidBits and Facts!

--
Boots

August 21st, 2005  
Kina

Topic: "Did you know?" Random TidBits and Facts!

Okay ladies and gents, I was EXTREMELY bored and this idea came to me. If this topic already exists, then I'm sorry for repeating it! But, here goes...

This is where we post random facts of knowledge; can be funny, military, non-military, completely serious, whatever! But only do one fact per post, just to make things easier for everyone involved...and please try to make them true! Don't just randomly make things up, cuz that's no fun!

I'll start it off...

Did you know that it's against the law to pawn your dentures off to someone in Las Vegas?
August 21st, 2005  
babyboy4u363

It is fully legal to shoot a welshman crossing the border with a crossbow after midnight.
August 21st, 2005  
Bory

Ox Tounge tastes like Bacon
--
Boots
August 21st, 2005  
LIPS

we cant smell colours
August 21st, 2005  
Kina

Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches
August 21st, 2005  
Missileer

Blondes have more hair than people with dark hair.
August 21st, 2005  
KC72

Drinking lots of alcohol make`s you dance better
August 21st, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

It's still legal to hang a man for stealing/hurting your dog in Nevada,
August 21st, 2005  
Kina

the kiwi, national bird of New Zealand, can't fly. It lives in a hole in the ground, is almost blind, and lays only one egg each year. Despite this, it has survived for more than 70 million years.
August 21st, 2005  
Rabs

Quote:
the kiwi, national bird of New Zealand, can't fly. It lives in a hole in the ground, is almost blind, and lays only one egg each year. Despite this, it has survived for more than 70 million years.
Kinda sounds like the infantry :P