to you democrats and bush haters in general - Page 3

--
Boots

April 14th, 2004  
DTop

It's truly amazing to me how completely slick Willy and his gang pulled the wool over so many people's eyes. Here's a man who's most remarkable achievement was pardoning Mark Rich. Remember him, the guy known as the "fugitive financier"? The guy who was living in the lap of luxury in Switzerland while avoiding $100 million in taxes. I always thought that a pardon was reserved for people who at least did some time for their transgressions. The words values and ethics were unknown to Clinton.
Check out this link for some more of the facts, Clinton style. http://www.gargaro.com/fantasy.html
April 14th, 2004  
MausTanker

Democrats are bloody social stooge communists . and they want to take our guns away!
April 14th, 2004  
Redneck

Keep it civil.
--
Boots
April 16th, 2004  
Jamoni

Oh, so he DIDN'T balance the budget?
April 17th, 2004  
Darkmb101

apparently not and he conned the nation. Also the countrys gonna be in the red for a few more decades. Anyone want to run for president in '08?
April 17th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
Anyone want to run for president in '08?
Hm, maybe I should give it a try...
Then you would see some REAL changes in the world...
April 17th, 2004  
Jamoni

Anyone who WANTS to be president should BY NO MEANS ever BE President. I mean, who truly believes "You know, I bet I'd be better at running the most powerful country on Earth than ANYONE else."
Anyone who can say that to themselves and mean it has serious mental issues.
And MB, I was being sarcastic. He DID balance the budget. Sure, he conned us. He's a politician, right? That's their job. Bush does it, they ALL do it. Look at the WMD argument. That was a con. Classic bait and switch. "We're gonna go fight cause they are linked to Alquaeda. No links to Alquaeda found? Well, we're gonna fight because they have weapons of mass destruction. No WMD found? This fight is about freeing people from an evil dictator!"
The funny part is, year after year we keep falling for this goodcop/badcop routine. That's why, politically, I've decided to side with Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, in deciding that that Government is best which governs least.
April 17th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamoni
Anyone who WANTS to be president should BY NO MEANS ever BE President. I mean, who truly believes "You know, I bet I'd be better at running the most powerful country on Earth than ANYONE else."
Anyone who can say that to themselves and mean it has serious mental issues.
Hey!
What about world dictator then?

(ok, I'll slap my own hand... off-topic..Bad Redleg!! )
April 17th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: lol

You americans kill me...It dosent matter, democrats, republicans, power currupts all, besides me.....Sherman for president!
April 17th, 2004  
Jamoni

I nominate myself president of Jamoniland. I predict a landslide victory based on my 100% approval rating in the polls. Apparently I stand for all the values that the citizen of Jamoniland wants to see in a leader.