Deadly shooting at US university

Gunman armed with two 9mm pistols.

32 confirmed dead

Gunman is dead - One shooter only

Unknown if shooter was a student.... also not released if gunman was Islamic. (Mall shooting awhile back was done by a Muslim that went on his own Jihad)

Gunman armed with two 9mm pistols.

32 confirmed dead

Gunman is dead - One shooter only

Unknown if shooter was a student.... also not released if gunman was Islamic. (Mall shooting awhile back was done by a Muslim that went on his own Jihad)

we'll know more about this soon

There are conflicting reports about the number of the dead people.

Some say 22 dead and some believe 32 dead. Not sure yet...............

vtech9523.jpg

they are trying to compete for information as soon as it gets in. this is going to be a mess until things actually pan out after about 7 days

Sounds like it was a crazed foreign student that got jealous of his ex-girlfriend and new boyfriend, he felt wronged....

He was probably setting out to kill the entire school...

I was reading some preliminary criminologists thoughts on it...

VT Gunman Student From South Korea

BLACKSBURG, Va. - The gunman suspected of carrying out the Virginia Tech massacre that left 33 people dead was identified Tuesday as a senior English major from South Korea. But police and university officials offered no clue to his motive.
"He was a loner, and we're having difficulty finding information about him," school spokesman Larry Hincker said, a day after the deadliest shooting rampage in modern U.S. history.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070417/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_shooting

Not to change the subject here, but, as senseless and simple as it sounds, this could have been much worse.

Sincere sympathy to those who have lost loved ones, may those who are injured I wish a timely recovery
and finally
To those who survived may they have peace of mind.

Piper4

Sounds like it was a crazed foreign student that got jealous of his ex-girlfriend and new boyfriend, he felt wronged....

He was probably setting out to kill the entire school...

I was reading some preliminary criminologists thoughts on it...

He's not really a foreign student. He's lived in the US since he was 8 which means he's probably not much of a Korean (except by relation) at all. I would know. I moved out when I was 4 and by the time I was 12 I barely knew a word of Korean. I re-learned it and learned more (rather painfully) after I joined the RoK Marines.

Back