The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown

The book was pretty :cen: good and got me thinking about all of the theories it proposed. If anyone likes Dan Brown, another awesome book of somewhat related topic to the da vinci code that he wrote is Angels and Demons. good day!

angels and demons was the prequel to the da vinci code. but he also wrote deception point, which is more political and it's not set in such a historical setting. it's about a scientific finding, the government is involved, and it's a pretty :cen: good, too.

Italian Guy said:
It was also because they found that the title of Rabbi (lord, master) was used at the time only for men who were married and had children. Never would a single have been called so.

I don't trust those kinds of things with the way a language carries on...maybe it is just english that does it but 50 years ago the term Cool....it meant the temperature...and hundreds of other words. To put an adjective on Jesus that only lived for 30 something odd years and say that the word is hard proof is kind of slanted.

Another problem I have with all of the controversy is that the media or the author doesn't say that he says the book is fiction...they just let people believe what they want to and continue to stir up controversy...another point to that is at the beginning of the book the author writes something to the extent that he thanks people for all of the historical facts that were put into this. We all here know that it is a fiction book, and same with the people at the library. But some(alot of or just really loud)poeople want to stick to this...ok enough rambling I had about 3 hours of sleep....and i have drank atleast a gallon of the devil juice...er i mean coffee

mzspaztastic said:
angels and demons was the prequel to the da vinci code. but he also wrote deception point, which is more political and it's not set in such a historical setting. it's about a scientific finding, the government is involved, and it's a pretty :cen: good, too.

i read those, too. deception point was a great read, but a little bit harder to get into if you're expecting a da vinci code-style book. i liked it, though.

Back