dating service =-)

View Poll Results :should redleg install a dating service into the forum?
yes 5 45.45%
maybe 3 27.27%
no 2 18.18%
whats dating? 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

April 19th, 2005  
Themrose89

Topic: dating service =-)

A couple of guys mentioned a dating service for the forum. Just to see, this is a poll to see if it would actually fly.
April 19th, 2005  
Redneck

Seeing as we have 3500 males and maybe 2 females, I'm not sure who exactly you would date here (let alone the problem of you being in the States and them being in Europe/Canada/what have you).

If you lived in Nevada you could just call one of the "dating" services and have one show up at your door. Not saying you should move, but it's an idea, pretty labor-free.
April 19th, 2005  
behemoth79

the idea itself is pretty good though. (btw you are all welcome for the idea ) Its not going to work though. were all too far away from eachother. and we dont have enough females to go with all the males here.... unless they're willing to put in some overtime. (oooo that wasnt right im sorry).
--
Boots
April 19th, 2005  
Themrose89

lol, hey, good point, and the ladies here number something like...1..2..3..4..5..6...Oh dr nto many fingers
April 19th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Seeing as we have 3500 males and maybe 2 females, I'm not sure who exactly you would date here (let alone the problem of you being in the States and them being in Europe/Canada/what have you).)
well...there are a few people on the forum who put on pink totos and such. I am not naming any names or anything

I am with redneck on this one. The whole military forum definately appeals to the males.
April 19th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Meh, why have a dating service? You want to date someone, I say you just tell them , as easy as that
April 19th, 2005  
Redleg

What's dating??
April 19th, 2005  
Themrose89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
What's dating??
And the plan crashes...
April 19th, 2005  
Redneck

Redleg hasn't had a date since he found out school field trips don't count.

And the ladies love the tutu, SGT, how do you think I got my girl? Ain't nothin sexier than a tutu and a stetson.
April 19th, 2005  
Themrose89

LOL