kazulu

Topic: GOMBR tank maneuvers

May 17th, 2012  
kazulu

Topic: GOMBR tank maneuvers

--
May 17th, 2012  
PzBrig15

Very , very impressive Pictures. A great photographer. Thanks for your Posting . I see intersting small Weapons at the Tables.

A question : Did your Army planed in the next Years new Vehicles for Troop-Transport ? I mean that i was read your Army is intersting for Pandur II. Is it right ?
May 17th, 2012  
kazulu

Small weapons are VHS rifles,
as for troop-transport vehicles, army had competition in 2007 with Piranha, Pandur and AMV as candidates, and Patria's AMV won 126 vehicles deal , and this year final vehicles should be finished (they are license produced in Croatian company Đuro Đakovic).
May 17th, 2012  
PzBrig15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazulu
Small weapons are VHS rifles,
as for troop-transport vehicles, army had competition in 2007 with Piranha, Pandur and AMV as candidates, and Patria's AMV won 126 vehicles deal , and this year final vehicles should be finished (they are license produced in Croatian company Đuro Đakovic).
OK , these really a nice Vehicle with modern Protection. Had you any Pictures or Links at these Vehicles are in use ???
May 18th, 2012  
kazulu

I posted pictures in page 2 on this thread, but there still in not much pictures of then in use because not all of them are produced and equipped but they should be this year all of them
May 18th, 2012  
senojekips

Thanks for sharing.

A very interesting collection of photos.
May 25th, 2012  
kazulu

Topic: HARPOON 2012

The exercise was attended by 11 ships from the Navy Fleet and the Coast Guard, and coastal observation stations from Surveillance and Reporting Battalion.

The exercise was commanded by Chief of Staff of the Navy, Captain Predrag Stipanović. All operations were carried out in accordance with NATO procedures. Upon completion of the exercise Captain Stipanović said that members of the Navy have shown they were trained to perform all tasks at sea. "Firing from ship guns were done professionally as well as all other activities in the exercise. All procedures were well trained and I am really pleased".

In addition to live ammunition exercise, crews were also training direct and indirect securing of convoys, tactical manoeuvring, search and rescue (SAR) and towing of vessel.

May 25th, 2012  
kazulu

Topic: HARPOON 2012