Crazy weekend and it hasn't even started yet...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Man, it has been one crazy weekend and it's only Friday night.

We had seventeen Strong-Arm Robbery Calls plus three Rape calls in a eight hour period. Friday night has been crazy.

I got into a foot pursuit with a guy on bike. Tried to Taser him but the prongs did not contact. According to my partner, he said that I was on him for a good four blocks. I was on foot and he's on a frakking bike. I was reaching out and had the tip of his shirt tail in my hands. If I was just an inch closer I would have had him on the ground. Man, I am pissed about that. The suspect got away...

Well, that is the world of police work. Sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't. Oh well, I'm gonna head to DB anyways and see if I can ID him from our gang profile book.

Well, I'm tired and I'm hitting the sack. Rollcall is at 1600 tomorrow (later today).

Damn. That's sucks. Hope the police will get him ASAP. Good luck for the weekend.

It sounds like a full moon to me.

I hope you have some luck with your identification of the perpetrator.

Let's hope it is quieter today.

What happened? Did he steal the bike or something?

Yeah he did, but that was after we arrived on scene. He was strong arm robbing a local. He had the victim down on the ground and was beating the crap out of him for his money. When we got there he looked at us like a deer in head lights but then took off on one of the apartment owners' bike.

I ID him, he's a local scumbag crack head. Been in and out of our jails countless times. We'll catch him and hopefully the taser will make contact with him the next go around.

As for today (Saturday), it was a crazy night also. Robbery after robbery. Also a ton of fights. The local migrant workers are off today and hey start drinking around 3pm EST. So at the end of my shift (2400) they have about three gallons of liquid courage running through them. Worse thing is, 90% of them are illegals. We bust them and then contact Immigration and transport them to county jail.

Are you allow to shoot the guy in the leg? I'm just curious. I feel it's not allowed, tho.

Are you allow to shoot the guy in the leg? I'm just curious. I feel it's not allowed, tho.

No, most Police forces require officers to use deadly force only if they feel that their, or someone else's, life is in danger. Although, I'll bet there are several times in an officer's career when he/she would like to be Judge and Jury.

Well, got good news. I went down with DB to the scumbag's last known location and we has there. Sure enough, it was him. He still had the stolen items from the guy he mugged. He tought about running again but this time we brought the K9 with us. He didn't run but fido didn't get to eat. He is now sitting in a cell at the Dade County Jail waiting for trail with out the chance of bond.

Homestead is nice I had a girlfriend from there a couple years ago... hot little Cubana. Nice memories that.

Yeah, what's your point. There are some counties in Florida that only have one blinking traffic light. I lived in Jefferson COunty for a period of time. The department only had three officers.

Not all of Florida is Miami. Folks keep forgetting that.

Yeah, what's your point. There are some counties in Florida that only have one blinking traffic light. I lived in Jefferson COunty for a period of time. The department only had three officers.

Not all of Florida is Miami. Folks keep forgetting that.
Obviously some parts are...If yall got crazy calls like that in one night...

Back