Come Back Guys!

Henderson, Foxy, and istealfreefood are my bestest phone/snail mail/email/MySpace buddies. I can usually tell you what all are up to at any given time, and they can usually tell you what I'm doing. Who needs real friends when you have internet besties? :)

Last edited:
to each their own...but other than playing taps on my trumpet, I won't be leaving the military anytime soon for music or any other thing....well, if I came across $50 million I might

Whispering Death was a valuable member of this forum who kinda got shafted by the mods.

Kiwi_NZ was another (who I didnt see on this list) that was a rather productive member and kept his opinions rather respectful that got the ban hammer for disagreeing with a mod.

Kiwi_NZ was another (who I didnt see on this list) that was a rather productive member and kept his opinions rather respectful that got the ban hammer for disagreeing with a mod.

some of those people if i may be the killer of the kiss and hug fast, arnt here for good reasons. the mods have a job and we do it.

Ooh-Rah!

goofygunrp5.gif

Whispering Death was a valuable member of this forum who kinda got shafted by the mods.

Not a single member in here have been banned just for disagreeing with the forum staff, so there's a tiny bit more to those stories then what you write there...

to each their own...but other than playing taps on my trumpet, I won't be leaving the military anytime soon for music or any other thing....well, if I came across $50 million I might

I agree stay in and send me the 50 mill for safe keeping.

:)

I agree stay in and send me the 50 mill for safe keeping.

:)

Done and there is an extra 50 in there for good measure. And need not worry, I will do my 20 years well 14 years and 4 months now before moving on to something else.

Not a single member in here have been banned just for disagreeing with the forum staff, so there's a tiny bit more to those stories then what you write there...

But when the mods disagree with the All Mighty Redleg, we get :cens: slapped from time to time:viking:. He's right, by all means disagree with anyone on the forums. Its flaming and out right disrespect that gets on kicked off the forums. Remember those who get the boot get more than a few warnings from us mods to change their ways.

That's the key right there Doody, as long as we get warnings, I don't see how it's terrible. Would be different if we got shafted with no warning beforehand.

The mods have always been fair. I've been here since 2004 at least and I'm still here.
That's kinda scary... after four years I'm a very different guy. Don't know if it was the military service that did that or just the time... probably the service.

Back