Coke Rewards

(Roosters) Washington D.C., United States

Scams in the military and are nothing new but for the first time in several years a major scam was uncovered at the Pentagon. A US Army officer, whose identity at this time is yet to be released, has been arrested for gathering donations of Coca Cola codes under the guise of sending them to wounded and sick veterans and then selling them for low prices on eBay.
"We are very disappointed that someone who should have known better took such blatant advantage of our own wounded," an Army spokesperson said yesterday. "But scams like these do not go unnoticed and our armed forces are committed to putting an end to illegal activity."
"I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those pesky little kids!" the disgraced officer in an orange jumpsuit said, but the room was dark and he could not be identified.

**BREAKING NEWS**

The Army officer has escaped from custody. Witnesses are claiming that a black van pulled up, possibly tazered the MPs and whisked a man wearing an orange jump suit away. One witness, a former soldier said, "It was a professional hit. Special Forces kind of stuff. Those guys know what they were doing."
The police are searching for a Norwegian, a South Korean and five US nationals who may be involved.
The South Korean national had visited the United States earlier this year and although flagged and detained by authorities, was let go on grounds of lack of evidence. So far the Department of Homeland security have declined to comment officially on this matter. "It's unbelievable and embarrassing that we had a dangerous person in custody and dropped the ball, yet again." He stated that more measures will be taken at airports and that the TSA will adopt a "shoot on sight" policy against all foreigners. The official has talked on the condition of anonymity.

- Media Reporter Guy (Washington, DC)

Yes!!! :crybaby: TI is so mean. :mrgreen:

I'll have some codes for you in a couple days, TI. :)

I don't drink much pop.... now if you needed Starbuck points then I'm your girl. :D

But I'll try to get more for you.

TI, I took the liberty to cross post this to another site I belong to that is pretty veteran friendly.

Someone asked me for the phone number to Walter Reed to make sure this is legit (they don't know you, obviously). Can you give me that?

Back