View Poll Results :which is the Best?
Civil Air Patrol 4 50.00%
Sea Cadets 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

--

October 21st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Topic: Civil Air Patrol working with the Sea Cadets

At the Waukegan Airshow...Where I met Donna...The Sea Cadets and CAP worked together for one cause...The Beauty of The Airplanes
October 21st, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Im a CAPist, since i dont know much about the Sea Cadets.
October 21st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

good cause i like cap ists...although my last gf was a sea cadet
--
October 21st, 2004  
Trevor

I did some work with some CAP cadets down in Arlington, Washington. We marshalled and parked aircraft for the fly-in. The CAP kids are pretty cool.
October 21st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

yea we had sea cadets guard aircraft
October 21st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

I marshalled, and so did the other CAP cadets
October 21st, 2004  
c/Commander

Watch out...Sea Cadets can be vicious.
October 22nd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I wish the Mount Tabor JROTC was that helpful at the airshows. All they did last time was have two cadets "guard" a PACE aircraft. Must of been worn out by day two.
October 22nd, 2004  
alliehz

I am in CAP, and I don't know much about the Sea Cadets. However, I can say that from what I know about them, they are also hard working, and I would actually like to get to know more about them. I had to work with some Sea Cadets at a air show a while back, and they seemed nice. Although they did take over one of the stations that I was working at....but hey, my cadets and I didn't mind the 2 hour break

Since my interests aren't in the Navy, I think CAP is best for me. Personal prefrence.
October 22nd, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

don't know much about us cadets helpin you CAP kids but ok, nice to see some inter-service comradery.