Chuck Norris

master2001

I thought it would be a fun idea if a Chuck norris sayings thread was started. Here go 3 i liked:
Chuck Norris and Jesus have both been on Jepeordy. Jesus missed two....Chuck missed none
Chuck Norris isn't hung like a horse....horses are hung like Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris has already counted to infinity....twice

master2001 said:
I thought it would be a fun idea if a Chuck norris sayings thread was started. Here go 3 i liked:
Chuck Norris and Jesus have both been on Jepeordy. Jesus missed two....Chuck missed none

Already one started in the other jokes and stuff.

Chuck Norris is the most powerful man in the universe. Created by God deep under the earth, so that mankind would not be instantly crushed by his sheer awesomeness, Chuck Norris spends his time swimming in lava and crushing boulders with his roundhouse kicks. While under the Earth he chilled with Betty Crocker, whose motto Chuck still lives by: Don't take shit from no one. Scientists have determined that this is a reason why Chuck Norris has never shit on the surface of the Earth, believing that, quite frankly, we would be ****ed if he did.
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Norris

:m16:

master2001 said:
Dude WTF!? I have been hearing about that guy all over the internet and at school and at church did the guy die or something!?:?

every night before the boogyman goes to bed he checks his closet for chuck norris.

Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas to bed.

And then Gandalf the Grey, and Gandalf the White, and 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail's' Black Knight, and Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie, and Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie; Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman; Every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan; Spock, The Rock, Doct. Oct. and Hulk Hogan all came outta no where lightning fast and they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass, it was the bloodiest battle that the world ever saw, and civilians looked on in total awe...

Navy Boy said:
God beats everything including Chuck Norris.
In the beginning there was nothing...then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe. ;)

Back