Chinese Web sites close amid tightening controls (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - Two more Web sites dedicated to social networking went offline in China on Tuesday amid tightening controls that have blocked Facebook, Twitter and other popular sites that offered many Chinese a rare taste of free expression.

More...

Why they close them rather than monitor them is beyond me. With everything passing through the Great FireWall the Chinese government can read everything, email, PMs, etc so why not leave them running and keep tabs on the chatter? The Uighurs were using Facebook to coordinate activities across China so they close it... why not let them continue to use the damn thing and cut them off at the pass since you know what they are up to?

Yeah folks over here don't seem to understand using the enemy's tools against them.

I remember tracking this one site where mostly foreigners were using Pick Up Artist methods to pick up Korean chicks and they had all these weird stuff. They talked about a variety of things, such as where to meet etc.
Korean netizens closed the website.
And I thought, what dumbasses.
They should have made one of their own infiltrate the group, get the real identities of those doing it and then take them down effectively.
But no, EMOTION had to blow it.
Unfortunately, being married, it was a bit hard for me to attempt infiltrating it myself.
Now these cockbags are hiding and will never be found.
Swear to God... some of these guys are so friggin stupid. "YEAH! It's off the internet therefore it doesn't exist anymore!!"

Back