China's aircraft carrier under construction - Page 4

--

January 11th, 2005  
devilwasp

Can i ask if its a chinese carrier why is there writeing in english?
Oh and another thing if its a chinese carrier then dont you think they would use a chinese company and not the newport company since they make US carriers?
January 11th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

devilwasp
Quote:
Oh and another thing if its a chinese carrier then dont you think they would use a chinese company and not the newport company since they make US carriers?
This is a Morphed Picture .................and China Does not have Plans of making a Aircraft Carrier Soon .

Read my previous Post for their Aircraft Carrier Project .

Quote:
India having two of her own carriers(aging ww2 refits mind you) and trying to build more,
Yes India has Two Aircraft Carriers Currently ( both British ) With the retirement of the INS Vikrant in January 1997( INS Vikrant is a Museum Now ), the Indian Navy had only one carrier............. and Deal has been Finalised for the Aqurising of Admiral Gorshkov a russian Aircraft Carrier...............and will be renamed INS Vijay .

Second Point No India is not Plannig on Building a Aircraft Carrier Of it's own ...............we are Currently Working on indigenously building TWO Air Defense Ships (ADS) 24,000 ton air defence ship(Smaller Verson of Aircraft Carriers)

Peace
-=SF_13=-
January 11th, 2005  
CABAL

Quote:
What are you trying to ask? Please clarify.
--
January 11th, 2005  
mmackem

just to make sure that people are clear, the Photo is of the CVN-76 USS Ronald Reagan which was built at Newport News. The second photo is the genuine one, the first is a photo-shop with Chinese writing on the crane, in the stupid hope that somebody would actually mistake it for a Chinese carrier!
January 11th, 2005  
Darcia

Well Maybe one day they will get a carrier.
January 11th, 2005  
devilwasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
Hi,
This is a Morphed Picture .................and China Does not have Plans of making a Aircraft Carrier Soon .
Yeah i was just kinda pointing out how wrong the pic was.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabal
What are you trying to ask? Please clarify.
As i said before i was pointing out how the picture was kinda dodgy since it had many things "wrong" with it but i didnt know there was a first picture which was changed....sorry i totaly misread the thing, just ignore me the now ok?
January 11th, 2005  
CPrime

Quote:
Well Maybe one day they will get a carrier.
They are planning on having one. They were suposed to have one already going inti servise this year, but they werent even able to build it (yet).
January 11th, 2005  
CABAL

Neighboring Countries would surely be keenly aware if China has a Carrier fleet sailing around the South China Sea. Especially with the U.S. Naval Base stationed in Okinawa.
January 11th, 2005  
Sexybeast

well, If global securiy said 094 wil be in service in 2010, they got that wrong and tehy may be wrong again,

dont underestimate chinese, they like to pretend they are weak and then suprise u suddenly
January 11th, 2005  
CPrime

Quote:
dont underestimate chinese, they like to pretend they are weak and then suprise u suddenly
I first had the idea that they are strong. I didn't know how strong after some research i did. I am really impresed about there strenght. Even scared a litle. It is really like they are preparing for a war against the US. Whatelse do you need such a big and strong army for that is still growing and improving?