Chat? - Page 2

--
Boots

May 29th, 2004  
sssweetdreams

Hey Gunner, first off, I love the naked chick, cool! I'd like to chat w/ ya either on here or AOL my email is : sssweetdreams246@aol.com. That goes for anyone else who is in the military that wants to chat online..... I would be glad to talk to ya.... P/s I have heard that the spiders over therer in Iraq are huge!!! Is that true? Tiff.
May 29th, 2004  
Locke

u saw that email too huh?
the one with the pic of the absolutely MASSIVE spider thingy?
May 29th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Ah yes, the infamous "camel spider".

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/camelspider.asp
--
Boots
May 29th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Camel spiders come in all different sizes, I've seen some thats body was as big as my hand and others that are about the size of a Texas tarantula. They're mean ugly things, but nothing beats a scorpion vs camel spider "smackdown." Good way to lose your money.
May 29th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Camel spiders come in all different sizes, I've seen some thats body was as big as my hand and others that are about the size of a Texas tarantula. They're mean ugly things, but nothing beats a scorpion vs camel spider "smackdown." Good way to lose your money.

We used to have Scolopendre(?) vs. Scorpion fights in Lebanon.. 8)
May 29th, 2004  
GUNNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssweetdreams
Hey Gunner, first off, I love the naked chick, cool! I'd like to chat w/ ya either on here or AOL my email is : sssweetdreams246@aol.com. That goes for anyone else who is in the military that wants to chat online..... I would be glad to talk to ya.... P/s I have heard that the spiders over therer in Iraq are huge!!! Is that true? Tiff.
Sorry, i don't have AOL i have MSN messenger though if any one else has it let me know and about those spiders all i can say is "OH MY GOD!!!" those are the ugliest most hugest spiders i have ever seen

GUNNER
May 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: well

They are not really spiders....But they are some vicious things...Have em here in Israel two....But not that big....Still scarry.
May 31st, 2004  
sssweetdreams

Honestly have not seen the things, only heard horror stories from a few troops over there(the spiders chasing tanks, or target practice to ease boredom), and wanted to know if there was any truth in it. There is a spider that gets really huge called a goliath bird eater, and it is really ugly!!! Spiders do not do it for me, and if I was to actually own one, I would have a can or two of RAID sitting right beside the cage 'just in case' it gets any wild ideas (:
I would much rather deal w/ snakes... Tiff.