CadetGirl605

thats what they told me to call them so thats what i call them sorry
July 19th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetGirl605
Wait, what are you saying?

And who are you referring too? Please quote that - I'm a bit confuzzled.
July 19th, 2005  
CAP_FOXTROTgrl6

ok thats good that you called them, good work.
--
July 22nd, 2005  
CadetGirl605

[quote=">*CrAzY*<"]
Quote:
I meant that they caled them class B's so thats what I called them too. I got promoted today. I am an Airman now...yeah so they were gonna make us do push ups while we were in Blue's but they never did. So its ok i guess
July 25th, 2005  
CadetGirl605

How can I report my squadron without them knowing???????
July 26th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
How can I report my squadron without them knowing???????

Welllllll.... really seriously, talk to your IC about it. Again, talk to a trusted Senior Member or experienced cadet around your area
July 29th, 2005  
CadetGirl605

ok if things don't change after I report my squadron, I either transfer or quit. I seriously can't handle Lt. anymore. I already told them about the push ups and that stuff, but Lt. is yellin at us tellin us that if we don't do our job we have to leave. But wait we can do our jobs if they could at least help us just a little....is that too much to ask???? She used to be the nice one, but I think something happened in her family but does she have to take it out on us??? WE ARE NOT PERFECT YES WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT DON'T SEND US HOME FOR IT!!!!and Kevin didn't get promoted for the FIFTH time...he was supposed to get promoted before me but nope...thy could've promoted him tonight but instead they yelled at us...well i better go now...

I don't trust any of the senior members....
July 30th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Cadet, get up, quit complaining, and do something. We have counseled you, because we realize you have a problem. If it was seperate problems and you wanted advice, it would be different, however, this is the same problem you started the thread about. Nothing has changed, and your problem isn't getting answered because nobody feels like repeating themselves. Post back after you have done something, because nobody knows what else to tell you to do.

Sorry so harsh, but you are basically shooting down everything we are saying anyway.
July 30th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
and Kevin didn't get promoted for the FIFTH time...he was supposed to get promoted before me but nope...thy could've promoted him tonight but instead they yelled at us

I don't trust any of the senior members....
Could it be the fact that he isn't ready to be promoted. As in the Commander doesn't believe he can take on the added responsibility? And not trusting any senior member sounds a bit paranoid to me, that's just my opinion.
Quote:
I seriously can't handle Lt. anymore. I already told them about the push ups and that stuff, but Lt. is yellin at us tellin us that if we don't do our job we have to leave.
Ever heard of insubordination? Like it or not your officers are in charge of you. Hence the phrase, "Your superiors" . You have to follow orders that are lawful. Soldier up, Cadet, do what you're told. If something that's against regs is happening at your squadron make sure you can get concrete evidence and report it. Or enough credible witnesses. If you cannot, it all boils down to your word against theirs. And, call me crazy, they'll probably believe those higher up the totem pole. If you keep this up by asking questions dealing with this and they've been answered before (or the answer is a no brainer) no one will believe you. We'll think that your just ranting to get attention. " Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."
July 31st, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Mod Edit - No Name calling, please.