CAP CAWG Encampment - Page 3

--

June 25th, 2005  
alliehz

I'm not going this year, at least I don't think so. I was going to go on as staff, but I really don't have the money to do so, that and I missed the application dead line...I do know quite alot of the staff however, and I'm sure they will have a blast!
July 18th, 2005  
alliehz

I got on staff. I am the First Sgt for the 102nd Cadet Training Squadron 8)
July 18th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I'm applying for the SER Winter Encampment as a Flight Commander. Over 300 cadets a year attend. The entrance to the base, i'm thinking Tyndall AFB. My Flight Commander said "On the last day there is a huge party at the beach." Right when I heard the a flight commander and I said "I'm there."
--
July 28th, 2005  
alliehz

6 more days until I leave, then I will be gone for 9 days.
July 28th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
July 28th, 2005  
alliehz

HA! Being on staff this year should be so interesting.
July 28th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Just don't make the mistake of having food and a drink in front of your cadets like one of the flight commanders did this year . I almost made the same mistake in front of two flights but asked the other flight commander to hold on till I got descent.
August 14th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Deleted for bashing another organization. again. Things are done because they work and things have worked out better that way.Yes I know we Sea Cadets did not look that good down at CAMP SLO for the day, but you know what, it was boot camp going to the "O" Course. I'll give you guys props, you could march way better then my recruits did, I mean way better, and they should have been a lot better.

But the fact that your staff covers were messed up made us laugh, and most of us staff wanted to have a rumble, we would have won due to shear numbers. I just can't get over your staff cadets and their cover's it's just ugly. And the "O" Course was tight.

I should have to edit almost all of your posts. Find something positive about our program - I managed to about yours. It's cool and I know several people who enjoy it a lot. Aside from that I don't know much about it. So I don't bash. ~Crazy
August 15th, 2005  
alliehz

Camp SLO was kind of cold....I thought it would be warmer. Anyways, I didnt see a whole lot of you Sea Cadets.
August 15th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

We were only there for one day, to use the "O" Course, and trust me CAMP SLO is a nicer place then Camp Bob.