Can us talk about how can paid for China KMT soldiers,officers and their families

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticwocw

Banned
West counties ,can us talk about how can you paid for China KMT soldiers,officers and their families ?:m16shoot:

Who save a lot of USA and English soldiers lives in the world war 2. And now they lived in China mainland, suppressed by CCP.

The west countries should publish a policy to pay back for China KmT soldiers ,officals and their families. Reach hands to assist them.
Do you know there two millions Japan empire army in China battle filed in peak times. How many USA and English soldiers they can killed?

Not to mention.If you don`t cherish your soldiers lives ,nobody would cherish your lives. :santam16:

If these Kuomintang soldiers and officers were dead. Then pay back to their families. Is it reasonble ??
:biggun:

Perhaps, but Japan attacked China years before attacking the Western Countrys & thier Colonies. It's not like we bribed the Chinese Government to provide cannon fodder.

cannon fodder?? How can you said that? So the USA soldiers and English soldiers who defined your countries and your lives ,the USA soldiers and English soldiers who liberated European from Nazi ,they were cannon fodder,too. I hope the God will forgive your soul.:9mm:

Perhaps, but Japan attacked China years before attacking the Western Countrys & thier Colonies. It's not like we bribed the Chinese Government to provide cannon fodder.

Why the American defined Taiwanese,did the Taiwanese saved any USA and English lives in world war 2? No, they didn't ,The weakness Taiwanese were under Japan empire ruled in the world war 2.

cannon fodder?? How can you said that? So the USA soldiers and English soldiers who defined your countries and your lives ,the USA soldiers and English soldiers who liberated European from Nazi ,they were cannon fodder,too. I hope the God will forgive your soul.:9mm:
You misinterpreted what I was saying. Japan attacked China. The war in China probably would have been the same even if Japan hadn't attacked the West, other than they may have defeated China in 1944 if they had the extra troops that were dispersed defending Pacific islands &, more importantly, the US air power hadn't been available. I see no obligation for the US to compensate KMT veterans for thier service to thier country. The "cannon fodder" comment comes from the "IF" China was neutral & @ peace with Japan in 1941 & the US payed Chaing money to declare War on Japan & enter the fighting, simply to provide a huge reserve of bodys to go to war. But that wasn't the way it was.

Don't you know China KMT troops fight eight years war since 1937 against Japan empire

Don't you know China KMT troops fight eight years war since 1937 against Japan empire? :firedevi:KMT killed or wounded overtake 1 million Japan soldier in 8 years war. How the KMT troops neutral and peace with Japan empire ??? Until US pay money to KMT declear war against Japan in 1941?? It is boo-****. :sniper:Stop lying!

Why USA give China military assistance in world war 2,The American president Roosevelt said, If no China army keep millions Japan soldiers in China battlefield. The Japan empire can capture Australia and India and west Asia immediately. Churchill: If Japan into the Western Indian Ocean, inevitably lead to all of our army collapse in the Middle East . Only China can prevent the situation .:2guns:

You melisinterpreted what I was saying. Japan attacked China. The war in China probably would have been the same even if Japan hadn't attacked the West, other than they may have defeated China in 1944 if they had the extra troops that were dispersed defending Pacific islands &, more importantly, the US air power hadn't been available. I see no obligation for the US to compensate KMT veterans for thier service to thier country. The "cannon fodder" comment comes from the "IF" China was neutral & @ peace with Japan in 1941 & the US payed Chaing money to declare War on Japan & enter the fighting, simply to provide a huge reserve of bodys to go to war. But that wasn't the way it was.

You deny China Kuomintang save any USA and English soldier. Then,When Japanese soldiers or China commnuist party army kill you,abuse and torture you,slave you , are you very high? :box:
I suggest you take some medicines for your brain.:sniper:
You misinterpreted what I was saying. Japan attacked China. The war in China probably would have been the same even if Japan hadn't attacked the West, other than they may have defeated China in 1944 if they had the extra troops that were dispersed defending Pacific islands &, more importantly, the US air power hadn't been available. I see no obligation for the US to compensate KMT veterans for thier service to thier country. The "cannon fodder" comment comes from the "IF" China was neutral & @ peace with Japan in 1941 & the US payed Chaing money to declare War on Japan & enter the fighting, simply to provide a huge reserve of bodys to go to war. But that wasn't the way it was.

Who is Greatest countries in world war 2. China or Japan or American or German? Soviet union is rubbish countries,they are cowards ,they only dare attacked Japan empire amry after USA drop nuclear bombs to Japan homeland. The Soviet union cowards so-called they wined the Japan.The USA and Soviet Union get the most benificial from the war world 2. STalin very slip ,Soviet union get most benifits in against Japan war. but after Stalin dead, the China commnuist party take revenge to Soviet Union in 1969. That is tell us ,don't do too many bad things like Soviet union.

If no nuclear bombs, USA army attack Japan homeland ,estimate overtake 1 million USA soldiers will dead or wounded at least in world world 2. That will be firecy campaign in human history. The Stalingard campaign or Normandy campaign will far from comparable.

And the rubbish Russian attack Japan army will be kill more . Why the Russians are rubbish ,because they rob the fruits in against Japan war.Who most the sacrifices in fight against Japan, It is China KMT.

So American had a obligation to support Taiwan?? Are you kidding me?
did the Taiwanese saved any USA and English people lives in world war 2? No, they didn't .

QUOTE=George;601243]You misinterpreted what I was saying. Japan attacked China. The war in China probably would have been the same even if Japan hadn't attacked the West, other than they may have defeated China in 1944 if they had the extra troops that were dispersed defending Pacific islands &, more importantly, the US air power hadn't been available. I see no obligation for the US to compensate KMT veterans for thier service to thier country. The "cannon fodder" comment comes from the "IF" China was neutral & @ peace with Japan in 1941 & the US payed Chaing money to declare War on Japan & enter the fighting, simply to provide a huge reserve of bodys to go to war. But that wasn't the way it was.[/QUOTE]

Don't you know China KMT troops fight eight years war since 1937 against Japan empire? :firedevi:KMT killed or wounded overtake 1 million Japan soldier in 8 years war. How the KMT troops neutral and peace with Japan empire ??? Until US pay money to KMT declear war against Japan in 1941?? It is boo-****. :sniper:Stop lying!

Why USA give China military assistance in world war 2,The American president Roosevelt said, If no China army keep millions Japan soldiers in China battlefield. The Japan empire can capture Australia and India and west Asia immediately. Churchill: If Japan into the Western Indian Ocean, inevitably lead to all of our army collapse in the Middle East . Only China can prevent the situation .:2guns:
What we have here is failure to communicate. Notice the big IF IF IF if china wasn't already @ war with Japan. I know they were. Taiwan: Many of us here still view Taiwan as the Govt of Free China in exile, & there for support them, doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Formosa was part of the Japanese Empire in WWII.

What we have here is failure to communicate.

O Boy - my favourite line from any film! I really like this phrase, and it is the most apt. comment to apply to the forum. I luv the use of it; it is blunt and sharp at the same time.

It's 'Cool Hand Luke' of course. Brilliant, and the truth of it is confirmed by the response of a bullet between the eyes. No problem for Luke.

Shakin' it here Boss.:smile:

TICWOCW- Is China the most imperialistic country on earth?

Last edited:
NO,It wasn't China. USA is the most imperialistic country on earth.
The US army had too much military bases in the Earth. The earth people don't like it , I think the US empire can bulid a military base in moon, in space. Ha,ha.. :horsie:
West countries people or soldier, may I asked you a question? Let us be honest . " How much money you should spend if your live in dangeous?
I can tell you the most people answers: lives is invaluable! You can't use money buy it or measure it.:tank:
So the west countries pay back for China Kuomintang soldiers ,officers and their families, are very reasonable! And correct!:m16:

O Boy - my favourite line from any film! I really like this phrase, and it is the most apt. comment to apply to the forum. I luv the use of it; it is blunt and sharp at the same time.

It's 'Cool Hand Luke' of course. Brilliant, and the truth of it is confirmed by the response of a bullet between the eyes. No problem for Luke.

Shakin' it here Boss.:smile:

TICWOCW- Is China the most imperialistic country on earth?

Why USA declare war to German in world war 2. There were sixty-millions American citizen original from German. They are relatives. American army should attack Soviet Union,not the German. isn't it?​

why the Japanese empire soldiers and Chinese soldiers don't afraid to dead in second war. Because they are trully soldiers, they are warriors.​

:horsie:
Why Hilter affacked England in world war 2,was he for get the English cream and cakes? why Hilter afftack Soviet union ,did he for petroleum? Hilter attack Greece for get gold? He attack Canada for Large salmon fishs? He attacked French for get french foods? Attack Norway for forest? Attack American for pretty girls? Ha,Ha,ha.... :rambo:

Last edited:
90% Tibetans agree they are Chinese, minorties in China most think of they are Chinese. If you don't agree it ,or if you don't afraid to dead ,west countries or Russian can fight a big war against China commnuist party. I had no opinions.:rockin:

Does Tibet agree with you?

Why the European soldiers always pray before the battle: "God save me,God bless me.' Are they very afraid? But there is no God in world,that is true.
I see the HOllywood movie ,said American soldiers how brave to defined their country. But when American soldiers wounded,he will shouted;Oh,no,God save me,I am die. Ma Ma,where are you?? Are they afraid to dead??​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back