Can you say "conspiracy theory"? :D

WOW

Its either one big conspiracy or the crash investigators, clean up crew and gardeners (coz that lawn looked good) are getting very fast these days

Jay :shock:

Id be very careful with people who use java/flash/whatever fast paced presentations. They dont give you time to think. Id like a word document with proof of sources and stuff... :?

Consider the site with the link. They are a collection of things people think are either ridiculous or funny. :roll:
Seriously, check the link under tra la la that I posted. That's from the same site.

Its funny how stupid people are to deny something like this. Do you believe it just cause the news said so? Look at any pics on the net or old newspaper clippings or even old news reports. No wreckage, and the lawn was perfect. Its obvious that wasn't a jet. Thats as far as I go. Some people think its that the gov't funded it to sacrifice liberty for security and safty.(I think its bs but some ppl believe it). Some people need to open their eyes instead of just believing anything thats spoon fed to them. And I have seen the video. I never thought about it before. Its true, plane crashes leave LOTS of wreckage. All the media mostly focused on was the WTC. Barely anything about the Pent. cept the people INSIDE that died. I've never heard stories about people on the supposed plane that hit the pentagon.

So what if EbaumsWorld is hosting it? That doesn't mean shit. They didn't make it. Someone else did. Grow up and open your eyes. It's clear what hit the WTC were planes. But what hit the Pentagon deffinatly was NOT a commercial jet liner.

Well Redleg I think you have done it you have found the site that proves it was all a conspiracy :lol: It was a darn fine presentation though. Got me thinking about it I showed that one to all my buddies at work thanks for that link Redleg.

That's kinda weird. Like said before, be careful with any movies... pictures can be edited... but I do see where you are coming from.

So... what do they think they did with that Boeing 757?

Focus Fate said:
Its funny how stupid people are to deny something like this. Do you believe it just cause the news said so? Look at any pics on the net or old newspaper clippings or even old news reports. No wreckage, and the lawn was perfect. Its obvious that wasn't a jet. Thats as far as I go. Some people think its that the gov't funded it to sacrifice liberty for security and safty.(I think its bs but some ppl believe it). Some people need to open their eyes instead of just believing anything thats spoon fed to them. And I have seen the video. I never thought about it before. Its true, plane crashes leave LOTS of wreckage. All the media mostly focused on was the WTC. Barely anything about the Pent. cept the people INSIDE that died. I've never heard stories about people on the supposed plane that hit the pentagon.

So what if EbaumsWorld is hosting it? That doesn't mean shit. They didn't make it. Someone else did. Grow up and open your eyes. It's clear what hit the WTC were planes. But what hit the Pentagon deffinatly was NOT a commercial jet liner.
Why are you so angry? If you respond to people in this fashion, why do I care what your opinion is? This may be a new concept for you, but belittling people, ranting and raving makes your entire side of any discussion look stupid. Even when a person is dead right, if they are the one getting angry, most people observing will have far greater doubts about the validity of their claims.

Skinny said:
Wow. This has really enlightened me. Thanks Redleg.

I didn't post this to enlighten anyone, it was just an interesting "movie".
I hope that no one here looks at that one as the facts behind Pentagon and 911..
(it's easy to manipulate images... ;) )

But I still blame the Aliens! :rambo:

godofthunder9010 said:
Why are you so angry? If you respond to people in this fashion, why do I care what your opinion is? This may be a new concept for you, but belittling people, ranting and raving makes your entire side of any discussion look stupid. Even when a person is dead right, if they are the one getting angry, most people observing will have far greater doubts about the validity of their claims.

Who said I was angry? Its over the internet. How can you tell if I'm angry or not? If you even knew me you'd know I swear a lot. Maybe that means I'm angry to you. I wasn't angry at all when I typed that response.

Admin edit: comments removed. Watch it!

My point is pretty simple. Belittling those with an opinion different that yours makes you look silly. Calling people blind and gullible inevitably begs the question of whether you are being blind and gullible yourself. Lovely that you have a serious swearing problem, that too will reflect poorly on you, and its counterproductive to making your case in any discussion. It has its place in conversation but doesn't tend improve other peoples opinion of the person cursing.

Well I have seen planes grounded and my relative in Minnesota is actually a security engineer at Boieng and is one of them who inspects those planes before they are gone with the wind. He has 28 years of experiance with this types of planes and he told me that whatever hit Pentagon it could not have been one of "his planes" thats for sure. Have you guys ever seen AGMS-130 or GBU-28, GBU-37 JDAMS Bunker busters? Some type of missile.... I can buy that one to be honest. No offense all that thinks otherwise, but a Boeing-757- not likely - 100 to 1 issue. 8)

Btw: Saw this movie a long time ago, "thanks for the replay" :( ;)

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Back