September 9th, 2004  
Redleg

Topic: Can you say "conspiracy theory"? :D

Anyone seen this one before:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pentagon.html#Main

Spooky... I blame the aliens!
September 9th, 2004  
SAINT

Anyone here has any clue what hit the Pentagon?
September 9th, 2004  
zyonchaos

Topic: WOW

Its either one big conspiracy or the crash investigators, clean up crew and gardeners (coz that lawn looked good) are getting very fast these days

Jay
--
Boots
September 10th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Looked like a boeing to me, that slowed down pic.
September 10th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Id be very careful with people who use java/flash/whatever fast paced presentations. They dont give you time to think. Id like a word document with proof of sources and stuff...
September 10th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Consider the site with the link. They are a collection of things people think are either ridiculous or funny.
Seriously, check the link under tra la la that I posted. That's from the same site.
September 10th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Its funny how stupid people are to deny something like this. Do you believe it just cause the news said so? Look at any pics on the net or old newspaper clippings or even old news reports. No wreckage, and the lawn was perfect. Its obvious that wasn't a jet. Thats as far as I go. Some people think its that the gov't funded it to sacrifice liberty for security and safty.(I think its bs but some ppl believe it). Some people need to open their eyes instead of just believing anything thats spoon fed to them. And I have seen the video. I never thought about it before. Its true, plane crashes leave LOTS of wreckage. All the media mostly focused on was the WTC. Barely anything about the Pent. cept the people INSIDE that died. I've never heard stories about people on the supposed plane that hit the pentagon.

So what if EbaumsWorld is hosting it? That doesn't mean shit. They didn't make it. Someone else did. Grow up and open your eyes. It's clear what hit the WTC were planes. But what hit the Pentagon deffinatly was NOT a commercial jet liner.
September 10th, 2004  
AlexKall

It was very fast, didnt have time to read the text
September 10th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

Well Redleg I think you have done it you have found the site that proves it was all a conspiracy It was a darn fine presentation though. Got me thinking about it I showed that one to all my buddies at work thanks for that link Redleg.
September 10th, 2004  
Skinny

Wow. This has really enlightened me. Thanks Redleg.