can anyone identify

rotc boy

what country this uniform is from?

world4.jpg

The berret's wrong for eastern European/soviet block.. and i don't think Pakistan has BDU's... that's a tough one.

I think it's India.

THe rank system look British, there is an AK-47 in the photo. And they do wear BDUs like that. Also, the facial features of the person resemble someone from Northern India. That's my guess.

I also have another reason for my answer but I will explain it later.

THe source of that photo is from a news paper website that reports on the news in India. I cheated, I right clicked the photo and saw the address of the page, after that. It was just doing a little background investigation. I am in the police academy so I guess it helps me sharpen my mind.

She has the rank of Brigadier, as the rank insignia is the same as Britain's i would go along with the idea that it could be Indian as Pakistan is not quite so keen on women in the Forces especially at that rank

LeEnfield 2 said:
She has the rank of Brigadier, as the rank insignia is the same as Britain's i would go along with the idea that it could be Indian as Pakistan is not quite so keen on women in the Forces especially at that rank

So you believe it is a woman? I agree upon further review, as I see some telltale signs in the chest area.

That's one ugly female then.

This is what one would deem a "handsome" woMan. Definitely a woman. Definitely not one I would want to meet with my beer goggles on!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: .. ugh need a few more :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: .. nope still not doin it..:drink: ...yeah,...Jagermeister by the bottle. That's got it!! Good lookin woman there !!

I also cheated and looked at URL source.

I also agree that it is probably a woman because any man who has a chest like that is probably not fit to serve. And btw, "The eyebrows, there should be two of them." ~ A League of Their Own.

Back