Can anyone give some advice on the C-7....?

Does it really make that much of a difference by who makes it? I don't think that'd affect my shooting skills, or would it? I probably just need practice but I never seem to get enough, lol

Yes it effects my weapon and im a skilled shooter(not to brag) Like in a 22.cal rilfe match(my first time) i was using remington and i would aim for the bullseye but the bullets would go into the left corner, and when i tried CCI i came in 2nd the next round, So buy a bunch of different ammunition and that includes High velocity and standered and low.....

Joe252 said:
Yes it effects my weapon and im a skilled shooter(not to brag) Like in a 22.cal rilfe match(my first time) i was using remington and i would aim for the bullseye but the bullets would go into the left corner, and when i tried CCI i came in 2nd the next round, So buy a bunch of different ammunition and that includes High velocity and standered and low.....

That's not exactly an option when firing in a military range, most NCO's don't take kindly to the idea of finding ammunition to suit individual needs; after all there are no individuals.

I found shooting in the kneeling position go much better after I moved my elbow down past my kneew, so that my tricept rested on the knee cap. With standing, it generally heps to "chicken wing" and torque on the weapon with both arms, this tends to aid with stability.

Do you use the sling? I always found that wrapping the sling around my arm and elbow in those positions helped alot to steady me.

Actually you might be gripping the weapon too hard and making your body shake... You have to be relaxed when firing....

Back