January 7th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

You have EB in australia?
January 8th, 2005  
Locke

yes, and our toilets flush anticlockwise!!! LOL
January 10th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Call of Duty was a phenomenal game, the first 10 minutes of the Stalingrad campaign where some of the best ever in an interactive simulation.
--
January 11th, 2005  
Schwul

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/LtCdr
Yeah counterstrike is pretty bad. It's even worse when old CS players try to beg the America's Army staff for knives and MP5SPD submachine guns...pisses everybody off and gets them banned.

I thought Call of Duty was good...pretty intense at times but the AI is bad and, frankly, I've had better reenactments of WWII battles in my backyard with modern AirSoft weapons.
Yeah, the AI are really dumb. They stand right out in the open and die. Then I get all moody.
January 11th, 2005  
c/Commander

And the friendly AI block you from moving and even when you click to make them get out of the friggin way they only go like a foot and stop. Then you die. Pisses me off!
January 11th, 2005  
Porion

i dont have CoD but i played it, it's far from realistic (sounds suck) but i love the intensity of it and the neat features and squad system they made, and i've looked at what that takes and throguhout the whole game making it look and feel that good is really tough, i admire them for that.