Buying boots, and need help! - Page 2

--

October 17th, 2006  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
I've been looking into getting a set of Black Tanker Boots. They are great for when I rid my Harley. Where can I find the discount code?
Updated the page a bit now, so you can find the discount code listed under the tanker boots at the bottom of this page here:
http://www.military-quotes.com/milit...tary-boots.htm
October 17th, 2006  
Gunner13

Personally, I have 2 sets of the Belleville desert boots and they are wonderful. Easy to wear, durable (so far anyway), great support to my feet and not too expensive. I noticed they were not on the site that Redleg linked to, so you could go with the GI version tan boot, especially if you have a smaller foot. My wife (also a Soldier) has those and is pretty pleased with them. I definitely would not spend what they are asking for some of the other boots, especially the Corcorans (too costly and I hear they are having durability issues, which is weird considering how good their black jump boots have always been - I still have a 2 sets of those too).
October 17th, 2006  
Yossarian

I will look into to those, and I also seen the tanker boots, I havnt seen any U.S. tanker boots from after the 80s era!

But if those the Gunner 13 suggested are fairly good in all around quality, then I may be eying those more closely.
--