Bushmaster ACR vs. H&K 416

Bushmaster ACR vs. H&K 416

• Bushmaster ACR

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • H&K 416

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Super Monkey

Hi, I'm new here. Sorry if this has been posted before. Anyway, which riffle do you prefer, the Bushmaster ACR (formerly known as the Magpul Masada) or the Heckler and Koch 416? I've provided videos for the two below. I used the Future Weapons show because it explains a lot.

Bushmaster ACR

HK416

They're both Gas Piston 5.56x45mm Rifle.

They're AR-18s in a new body.

The 416 is over priced (H&K) and the ACR isn't out yet. No parts, no history of use, nothing.....

I'm sticking with Direct Impingement for a while until either a Piston AR is so common that DI is no longer made and parts are hard to find, or that the design is 100% the same in terms of parts and sizes throughout the number of different companies that make them.

DI is Mil-Spec and thus parts and uniform and out there on the market.

Also...

AwJeezNotthisCrapAgain.jpg

Personally I'd rather have a Patriot Ordnance or LWRC gas piston AR than either of those.

Robinson Armament XCR is also on my wishlist, but it's no AR.

Personally I'd rather have a Patriot Ordnance or LWRC gas piston AR than either of those.

Robinson Armament XCR is also on my wishlist, but it's no AR.

XCR is interesting and I wouldn't mind getting one. But it's not likely to happen. RA has a common tactic of stopping production and parts becoming hard to find.

Sig Sauer is working to release a AR-15 compatible Sig 556 Upper. That would be great for the market if Sig doesn't charge a arm and a leg. $500 should be the price for the upper.

Personally, I wish they'd just import some authentic SG550 rifles, none of this SG556 crap. There's a reason it has the reputation it does.

Back