Bush WON! - Page 3

--
Boots

November 4th, 2004  
cbbr08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
This was not a lose for the Democrats but a gain, you see now that thier is still a republican in the office we can run a Democrat in 08..... and who will we run you ask...

Clinton 2008

....I wish I could say I wish i could say....

I dont think clinton is going to run...

My guess is Giulliani Vs Hillary
November 4th, 2004  
Darcia

I was using the last names They never use the first name on the stuff. My guess is it may be Clinton/Edwards. The Power House and the man ever woman loves but men do not see what he has....
November 4th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

8)

YEAH!!!! Bush wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbbr08

I dont think clinton is going to run...

My guess is Giulliani Vs Hillary
Giulliani as a presidential canidate and McCain as a VP running mate. They will give Hillary a run for her money.
--
Boots
November 4th, 2004  
A Can of Man

I want the Terminator!
November 4th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
I want the Terminator!
Sorry man, he was born in Austria. I was thinking that he'd be a democratic nominee for '08 also.
November 4th, 2004  
gladius

Guiliani could be the next President I think.

But I'm glad Bush won.

I was preparing to wait at least a week or more for an official anoucement.

I'm relieved its over.

November 4th, 2004  
USAOwnz

I know it was so exciting. I am so happy that he won.
November 4th, 2004  
Lupos

I do feel bad for all the people that voted for Kerry, they were really upset. It seems they thought it was the end of the world. I do think that in the end they will just wake up one morning and the world will still be here. In the end we have all one except for the terrorist who are about to die, the losers of the day!

I think that in 2008 it could come down to these candidates.

Democrats: Hillary Clinton (Hillary in the House), Barrock Obama (His star is rising), or John Edwards (By that time he will be out of diapers and possibly ready to take on...)

Republicans: John McKain (Always a possibility), Rudy Gulliane (He has made quite a name for himself), Arnold Schwarzzenager (The Presinator), oh and there is always... hmm, let me see... Jeb Bush (Remember, he is the smarter one).
November 4th, 2004  
Darcia

A Smart Bush
November 4th, 2004  
Redneck

Dameon is cooling his heels for a few days after ignoring multiple warnings to avoid using insults in his posts.