Bush WON! - Page 2

--
Boots

November 3rd, 2004  
battery

Hoorah!

I've breakdanced uncontrollably a total of:

17 times today.

I am now going to strip on my desk as soon as my teacher leaves the room. And then... REMOVED
November 3rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

It's interesting that Bush got the popular vote "mandate" that he was even bothering to hope for. A win in the popular vote by a current margin of over 3.5 million. On the popular vote, you can't even bring up Ralph Nader and his 400,000 votes -- even if you throw all those votes to Kerry, he still loses the popular vote by 3 million. True, the popular vote is not where the election is won or lost, but its a symbolic victory for Bush.

He is now the first President of the United States to win over 50% of the popular vote since his father George Bush Sr in 1988.
November 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

I'm just glad the whole thing is over, hopefully it's also over with all of the "Bush/Kerry is a jerk" spam in the forum for now..
--
Boots
November 3rd, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
I'm just glad the whole thing is over, hopefully it's also over with all of the "Bush/Kerry is a jerk" spam in the forum for now..

Couldn't agree more.

Oh, and so you guys know, I did breakdance.

Just got laughed at and called a freak by 3 women...
November 3rd, 2004  
cbbr08

Im glad that Bush won... Kerry did get my respect with his last speech and for not challenging the vote counts
November 3rd, 2004  
redcoat

Bush wins
November 3rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Yeah sorry we're cluttering your forum with election results and crap.
November 3rd, 2004  
bllrby2104

Bush wins yay
time to celebrate
November 3rd, 2004  
Darcia

This was not a lose for the Democrats but a gain, you see now that thier is still a republican in the office we can run a Democrat in 08..... and who will we run you ask...

Clinton 2008

....I wish I could say I wish i could say....
November 4th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Bush is still the President of teh USA

All my friends were pissed when Kerry lost and we got into a political debate and everything. im just glad Bush won