Browser wars!!!!

KC72

I've been a firefox user for a 14 months ish, but recently i'ts been crashing every 5 mins, very annoying when uploading and downloading:-x

but because of that i've tried netscape, opera and flock, and it looks like i'm sticking with opera, o what browser do you use and whats good about it?:visor:

I just tried IE7 and it was terrible

I'd love to use firefox more but I am addicted to IE6 which is not bad

I use Opera as my primary browser and IE as my secondary. Opera makes my current work situation a lot more easier since multiple browser windows can be open in just one single window. The major drawback with Opera is that it fails to render certain HTML and DHTML tags as well as it fails to start certain Java applications; at least on the WinXP platform as far as I'm concerned.

On Linux I use my own YAWB (Yet Another Web Browser) GO BORLAND C++ Builder :)

Last edited:
I'm really liking the mouse gestures in opera, very cool. Has anyone tried IE7 or maxathon?

I agree firefoz is the best but its too slow for my comp. I use IE (not sure which version) but it works good.

I am using IE with all available updates + ZoneAlarm Security Suite + Ad Aware
This combination is keeping me safe.

mmarsh said:
Try uninstall and reinstalling it. There is none better.

I have been using Firefox for a couple of days and I think it's great. Easy, safe and cool.
IE is still my second browser but I'm beginning to use it less and less.
Why did you say "Try uninstall and reinstall"? What changes?

hmm, guys, I got a question..

What is the difference between the IE and firefox? any prons & cons? goods and bads?

and oh btw, I still use IE

Back