*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathe* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Awww. Poor spoiled rotten little rich girl didn't get her way. :crybaby:

I hope they actually keep her the full 45 days. Not that it will teach her anything.....but it will give the world something to laugh about. :mrgreen:

Bye, bye, bye, Paris Hilton! Have fun in jail that will learn your damn lessons. hahaha!

I think it's kind of mean...but I am glad she is crying and I hope it's not just to get attention. I hope she really means those tears. :)

It's time for her to own up.

Mean?

Do you think it would have been mean if she killed someone in her little drunk driving excursion?

Not only did she break the law once but then she thought because she was a celebrity she could get away with violating her conditions of release twice....Then to top it all off thought she would be able to get out of serving her time....She even had the balls to yell to her mother as she was being taken away that it wasn't fair....

Guess what life isn't fair and had it been anyone of us we would have gotten the same punishment...

Kind of mean, no.

Mean?

Do you think it would have been mean if she killed someone in her little drunk driving excursion?

Not only did she break the law once but then she thought because she was a celebrity she could get away with violating her conditions of release twice....Then to top it all off thought she would be able to get out of serving her time....She even had the balls to yell to her mother as she was being taken away that it wasn't fair....

Guess what life isn't fair and had it been anyone of us we would have gotten the same punishment...

Kind of mean, no.

I agree with your points. Will she learn from this? No. She'll walk away with a book deal, a gazillion interviews, probably a dateline and/or Barbara Walters special and then hightail it to some exotic home to recoup from the trama.

A greater slap in the face to the rest of the thinking world would be if she were offered a deal as a spokeperson against drunk driving.

No, I meant "mean" in the sense it wasn't very nice for me to wish she was crying for real...and that *pointing up* isn't all for show.

Then again, she is prolly to shallow to have any feelings of remorse for what she's done. Now she's just sorry her money can't get her out of it.

A greater slap in the face to the rest of the thinking world would be if she were offered a deal as a spokeperson against drunk driving.

I can see that happening in a heartbeat. :?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prolly not. But I'll bet she will think twice before breaking the law again.

AND, she now has a criminal record, hardly something to boast about to her yuppy mates.

Back