Bravest Troops

FutureOKtrooper

If you’ve heard this one before then you know it doesn’t go like this however, I had to “clean” it up for this forum.

There were four Generals standing around a flagpole. They were debating on with branch and the bravest troops. The Navy Admiral decided to put it to the test. He yells at a seaman across the yard, “I want you to climb up this flagpole and come back down!” The seaman complies with the order. The other Generals are just standing there laughing. The Army General yells to his private, “I want you to climb up this flagpole and jump off!” The private complies. The final two Generals are still laughing. The Marine General shouts an order to his private, “I want you to climb up this flagpole and dive head first off the top!” As the troops before, the private complies. By this time, the Air Force General is laughing so hard he’s literally crying. The Air Force General orders a nearby airman, “I want you to climb up this flagpole and dive head first on to that pile of rocks!” The airman just looked at the General for a second and said, “Screw you General! I have better things to do.” The Air Force General looked back at the other three Generals and said, “Now that took some courage!”

Well, my bad guys! I'm new to this forum. I really had no idea that it had been posted. I promise I wasn't trying to steal anyone's thunder. :oops:

Back