Brad Pitt actually looks better than me. - Page 3

--
Boots

June 23rd, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor
What are you eating to put all that hair on your chest.

Er.... how bout BANANAS ? Well my Avatar, for those who werent aware, is my actual looks. It is ME, on the image. 8)
June 23rd, 2004  
Redneck

Alright, Future, calm down there.
June 23rd, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy

Er.... how bout BANANAS ? Well my Avatar, for those who werent aware, is my actual looks. It is ME, on the image. 8)
You can see a pic of me here: http://www.canseconet.com/jc_gym2.jpg

As you can see I can grow any hair on my chest... I got to try that banana thing.
--
Boots
June 24th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Lol... I'm sorry you're such a nerd, man. Definitely need some 5 cents about your diet and keeping fit uh ?
June 24th, 2004  
GUNNER

Brad pitt is kinda of a pretty boy if you ask me, i'm into rough tough boys with the 5'oclock shadow on their face KWIM? maybe a few battle scars on thier big smooth chest and ur............never mind

GUNNER
June 24th, 2004  
Tessa

Quote:
But maybe it's just the Northern Europe part of it. I mean everybody's blond upthere so you really got different tastes.
Everyone's blonde?

You got to visit Sweden more often because you are just sooo wrong.
June 25th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Yeah ? Well hope you got one more bedroom at your house, cause I'm coning to verify, Silver 8) .
June 25th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNNER
Brad pitt is kinda of a pretty boy if you ask me, i'm into rough tough boys with the 5'oclock shadow on their face KWIM? maybe a few battle scars on thier big smooth chest and ur............never mind

GUNNER

June 25th, 2004  
GUNNER

I'm not into the pretty boy type Italianguy, i like strong tough looking guys (not to be confused with show off types who think they are tough) with a nice smooth chest (all that hairyness is kinda gross) is all i meant

GUNNER