Blended metal bullets - pierce armor, explodes inside person - Page 3

--

September 23rd, 2005  
Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET
man. thats crazy, imagine a sniper round with the same capabilities, even a little more high power explosive, shoot the middle one and you take all 4 out. take out a humvee. bam! one shot, 235436747kills.
LMAO
December 1st, 2005  
sven hassell

Le Mas blended metal bullets.Pure genius. However they are inhumane as they deprive the firer the opportunity of firing wounding shots. Yes,I know the concept of a 'wounding shot' is virtually a non-existent thing but in a very few exceptional cases this may be nescessary.
Dont get me wrong im no liberal,my own reason for the above would be to keep my enemy alive for extracting information.(and i even think the use of torture is a viable option).
This has just given me an idea! why doesnt someone do a "how would you torture a muslim terrorist" post?
December 1st, 2005  
sunb!

Good old NAMMO has been manufacturing these for somewhat 30 years - the US army is still a happy customer.
--
December 1st, 2005  
Morten

awesome bullet... and ye... headshots would be pretty nasty!

Imagine a 50 cal. bullet doing that ^^ that would be like... a bomb :P priceless...
December 6th, 2005  
Obvious

Imagine if a guy got shot in the nuts and lived.
December 6th, 2005  
FO Seaman

I'm very interested in the 25mm SAPHEI round.
December 7th, 2005  
bushpig1998

muahahaha

Now THAT would make for some great prairy dog or 'yote hunting!
December 7th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obvious
You know what they say: "Better them than us." Besides war was never humane, and enemies that we face today follow no rules. They should know whats coming for them.
You do know that your enemies will start using similar weaponry.
December 7th, 2005  
bushpig1998

True, but these dang bullets are so difficult to manufacture that I don't think anyone except the US would have them for some time.
Also, none of our enemies use 5.56 or 7.62 NATE - that I know of. Mostly 5.8, 7.62x39 and 5.45x39