Who is to blame?

--
Boots

December 4th, 2014  
JWIlls94

Topic: Who is to blame?

Law enforcement is too aggressive. This does not belong in a civilized society.
December 4th, 2014  
Kesse81

The day when people like you declined to take responsibility for the community you live in.
December 4th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

My bad, sorry.
--
Boots
December 4th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
My bad, sorry.
We all know that you are a lost kid 13
You are beyond pedagogical reach.
We try to tolerate you, it's hard work but we are trying hard to make a decent human being out of you.
December 4th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
We all know that you are a lost kid 13
You are beyond pedagogical reach.
We try to tolerate you, it's hard work but we are trying hard to make a decent human being out of you.

What can I say? You failed....I am immoral.
December 4th, 2014  
crazytanker

It's m not even that. Officers have always had riot gear and the like. Once again, propaganda.
December 4th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
The day when people like you declined to take responsibility for the community you live in.
Hey Guy , are you spokesman of whitehouse or pentagon.
December 7th, 2014  
-- Dusty

I am amazed by the stark comparison between the Third Reich Nazis and today's police forces.

Back in WW2, the Third Reich did very similar stuff, but they did it for their Fuhrer, for their country. Today our cops are doing their dastardly deeds, but not in the name of their leader or their country but a damned paycheck. A PAYCHECK. MONEY. FOR PROFIT.

And yes I really do believe that our cops are maybe just one step away from gas chambers and ovens.

So you tell me. Committing crimes for your country and leader versus doing it for personal gain.
Which is more justifiable? Doesn't anybody remember Nuremburg 1946?
December 7th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
I am amazed by the stark comparison between the Third Reich Nazis and today's police forces.

Back in WW2, the Third Reich did very similar stuff, but they did it for their Fuhrer, for their country. Today our cops are doing their dastardly deeds, but not in the name of their leader or their country but a damned paycheck. A PAYCHECK. MONEY. FOR PROFIT.

And yes I really do believe that our cops are maybe just one step away from gas chambers and ovens.

So you tell me. Committing crimes for your country and leader versus doing it for personal gain.
Which is more justifiable? Doesn't anybody remember Nuremburg 1946?
So American police officers perform crimes against humanity.
I wonder if there is something wrong with your sense of proportion.
December 7th, 2014  
-- Dusty

They are not far from it Kesse.