Who is to blame?

JWIlls94

Banned
KImXt.jpg

police-militarized1.jpg

Law enforcement is too aggressive. This does not belong in a civilized society.

I am amazed by the stark comparison between the Third Reich Nazis and today's police forces.

Back in WW2, the Third Reich did very similar stuff, but they did it for their Fuhrer, for their country. Today our cops are doing their dastardly deeds, but not in the name of their leader or their country but a damned paycheck. A PAYCHECK. MONEY. FOR PROFIT.

And yes I really do believe that our cops are maybe just one step away from gas chambers and ovens.

So you tell me. Committing crimes for your country and leader versus doing it for personal gain.
Which is more justifiable? Doesn't anybody remember Nuremburg 1946?

I am amazed by the stark comparison between the Third Reich Nazis and today's police forces.

Back in WW2, the Third Reich did very similar stuff, but they did it for their Fuhrer, for their country. Today our cops are doing their dastardly deeds, but not in the name of their leader or their country but a damned paycheck. A PAYCHECK. MONEY. FOR PROFIT.

And yes I really do believe that our cops are maybe just one step away from gas chambers and ovens.

So you tell me. Committing crimes for your country and leader versus doing it for personal gain.
Which is more justifiable? Doesn't anybody remember Nuremburg 1946?
So American police officers perform crimes against humanity.
I wonder if there is something wrong with your sense of proportion.

We is it everyone is over looking the fact that Garner was resisting arrest , he had been arrested 31 times so he knew the routine .

He had many rights , the right to get a job , the right to support his family , the right to be a productive citizen , the right to quit being a pain in the ass to society the list goes on .

They are not far from it Kesse.

Dusty I have lived in several large American cities. You have a very distorted view. The Nazi killed 25 million people in 6 years, where a few bad cops have killed several people in decades. Where is the comparison? Oh and BTW when I was a teen I was arrested numerous times before I turned around so I know cops.

T know another thing you don't live on Staten Island by selling single cigarettes unless someone is paying your rent someone like the taxpayers .

We is it everyone is over looking the fact that Garner was resisting arrest , he had been arrested 31 times so he knew the routine .

He was breaking up a fight when it all happened.
Hey, even I know the routine. That's not the issue.
Where I live, if you even talk to a deputy, that can be construed as resisting too.
The Medical Examiner ( in NY) ruled it was a homicide.
The cop used an illegal choke hold- not taught since 1993. ILLEGAL choke hold= homicide
Selling loose cigs = murder? I don't think so.
Have you seen the video, the whole thing?

Technically homicide is a person killing another person. PERIOD. Look it up.
In some cases it is permissible. If you caught John Wayne Gacy cozzying to you 9 year old son in the playground, I know what you'd do. I'd do it as well. But while it may be permissible in the eyes of a jury, it would still be homicide.

On the other hand, I saw the video. I read the reports. An illegal method used by cops on a person that is not resisting that results in their death is at the very least manslaughter. Preferably I'd say hang the filthy bastard cops. But we're supposed to have a due process, and so the cops walk.

In the case of Michael Brown, I have asked this before elsewhere, and no one ever answers it directly- his momma and his fake daddy whine and moan about how good of a kid he was and Wilson had no right to kill him. But they never said anything about the video showing him strong arm an elderly asian guy over cigarettes. Things that make ya go "hmmm".

Back