Black Testes

--
Boots

July 22nd, 2005  
tomtom22

Topic: Black Testes

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult, four hour, surgical procedure.
A young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse," he mumbles, from behind the mask. "Are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his ***** in one hand and his testicles in the other. Then, she takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir!"
The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but listen very, very closely................
Are -- m y -- t e s t -- r e s u l t s -- b a c k?
July 22nd, 2005  
behemoth79

lol. jacked from entensity.net and you know it
July 23rd, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

this is not a military joke but still funny
--
Boots
July 24th, 2005  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSweetheart
this is not a military joke but still funny
Your'e right but it happened in a military hospital
July 25th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

where did it say that huh?
July 25th, 2005  
LIPS

Too slow already been done on this site.

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...ic.php?t=12634
July 25th, 2005  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIPS
Too slow already been done on this site.

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...ic.php?t=12634

Sorry about that, but I'm a newbie and have not had time to peruse all of the various topics and individual posts. Besides I heard about it from a different source and as you can see mines a little more embellished.
:P
July 26th, 2005  
LIPS

Dont be sorry I have posted stuff that was done before when I started here so dont worry about it. People here are pretty good and dont mind reading things twice but that would be the limit.