Billy Effing Idol

philam15

I think Billy Idol is pretty cool, I mean he's one of the old Singers who made some good music way back when, and hes STILL DOING IT!! He's not bad looking either, back then he was hot, but he's not horrible looking now ;)...anyways my favorite songs of his are rebel yell, mony mony, white wedding, and dancing with myself, anyone else like him?

I've had a hard time listening to the music without smirking ever since Heidi Fleiss spilled the beans about his particular tastes in the boudoir.

uhhh, i never heard that one, but I guess it's the same kind of principle of watching a Queen music video and knowing that Freddie Mercury is gay...such a shame

Yes, well, do a google search with his name and her name and see what you can discover. I refrain from posting it here as this is 1) a military website and 2) viewable by internet surfers of all ages.
;)

hmm well thats something I didn't know...Still his music is awesome, and knowing his lyrics, I'm not surprised about him and Heidi's thing...Maybe some were inspired by her.

Like the other 75 per cent of celebrities, stars and entertainers, I thought Billy Idol had died taking bad pills while driving his sports car too fast crashing it in the bathroom of the plane that crashed during WWII?

:confused:

Back