belated intro.

--

May 26th, 2004  
Achilles

Topic: belated intro.

this is a belated introduction, sorry, my screen-name is about face, my real name is timothy H****n, (fill in the blank)im 15, big into military stuff of any kind, i like playing games on my computer, especially strategy games like stronghold and ages of empires, and i like to hang with my best friend Caleb Q., ive already made alot of posts at this site, i think it rocks!!!! i live in texas and i always have, but i love talking to people from foriegn countrys, especially europeans(at least some of them) i have an active brain that comes up with the weirdest ideas, and i will read anything.
May 26th, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum, Tim *erndo*. (Just taking a swing at filling in the blank, send me a candy apple if I'm right. )
May 26th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Welcome, Tim.

Don't send Redneck a candy apple - he's a redneck and therefore does not have any teeth to eat it with.
--
May 26th, 2004  
Redneck

But I still like candy apples and chocolate covered peanuts, just sit around and suck on them, then spit the peanuts and apples back out and serve them to visitors.

Want to come over for lunch, RnderSafe?
May 26th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
But I still like candy apples and chocolate covered peanuts, just sit around and suck on them, then spit the peanuts and apples back out and serve them to visitors.

Want to come over for lunch, RnderSafe?
I've eaten worse.

Ok, back to welcoming About Face, the new but already active forum member.
May 26th, 2004  
Achilles

ya im doing all that i can to up my rank as far a spossible :P
May 26th, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome about face! :P
May 27th, 2004  
AFSteliga

Welcome, about face.
May 27th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Hiya, bro
May 27th, 2004  
Italian Guy

I already know the crazy guy inside your brain, aboutface. A belated Welcome.