Bali Bombers Will Be Executed

phoenix80

Banned
Jakarta - Indonesia’s Supreme Court has rejected the final appeals of two Muslim militants sentenced to death for a bombing that killed 202 people in and around two Bali nightclubs nearly five years ago.The bombing took place on October 12, 2002 on the resort island..
“The panel of judges have rejected their request for a judicial review,” court spokesman Nurhadi said.
Nurhadi was quoted as saying by the state-run Antara news agency that a three-judge panel hearing a judicial review brought by the defence team of Ali Ghufron, known also as Muhklas, rejected the appeal on August 23. Another three-judge panel hearing a judicial review for Imam Samudra, rejected the appeal on September 19.
The same court last month also threw out the final appeal of Bali bomber Amrozi, dubbed “the smiling bomber” for his broad grins during police interrogations.

the monsters who perpetrated the Bali nightclub bombings are going to hang.

I guess that will wipe that stupid grin off Amrozi's face.

I just hopes someone manages to video the show.

Perhaps martyrdom's not all it's cracked up to be.

I reckon he'll have second thoughts about the time the blindfold goes on. I'd also make a big bet that he won't sleep well, the night before, and it won't be excitement keeping him awake.

Let it be done.
I don't know about that one Spike... some people truly are not afraid of death. Many welcome it.
For these you need to resort to things that are worse than death. What does the enemy fear more than death? Humiliation, dishonor... being bathed in pigs blood... but of course modern democracy sees all these tools as injust. But my argument is, you cannot punish someone with something that person does not percieve as unpleasant.

To be butally honest, I don't believe these wankers who state that they are not afraid to die, and anyway if it is true, I say give them their wish.

A life in prison might even be a better sentence. Indonesian jailers are not very kind to inmates... and inmates in turn are not too kind to each other. Indonesian cops are f**king crazy I tell you. In public they're smiling and stuff but man once they think no one's watching... Jesus...
Spike, I know it's hard to believe but some people do welcome death and believe that death in the war against the infidel is the highest honor possible.
It's not just the Islamic extremists either.
The Samurai code (Bushido) indoctrinated Japanese youth that the most honorable and beautiful way to die was in the battlefield. During World War II, the Allies got to learn that in most cases they weren't f**king around!
Is it possible to make a person welcome death? Yes. I believe that it is possible to program the human being to become anything.
No hard labor or anything. He might actually find meaning in life that way. Solitary confinement followed by bunking with the really big guy who doesn't know how to read or write, followed by a date in the shower with extra slippery soap.
The DANGER that lies here is that the leader types have such great charisma that sometimes they are able to recruit other inmates. Those who exhibit great charisma should be kept in solitary confinement.

Back