Away

--
Boots

January 19th, 2004  
Tessa

Topic: Away

I will be away for a while, I realized since I got out of hand that I have to much to think of and much of my feelings about other things can get involved when discussing.

Wich is two different things.

But anyways, right now I have a hard time to say goodbye to my mother.

Wich in more finer words is meaning that she is leaving my life.

She is practically dying.

So I don't know when I will be back, but I will be back when I feel that I am better about things like this and can handle situations like this in a better way.

You all can reach me by my email: Cyzarine_Dmitriev@Hotmail.com

If it's something important in some way..

But for now I have to be alone and lick my own wounds..

So take care you all for now.

And thank you Redneck for kicking me butt in some ways, You have really been a support in every way.

Everyone of you have been such amazing friends on this forum, even though we disagree.

Thank you all for a wonderful time. 8)

See ya soon..
January 19th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

yeah... i'm kinda with her...

i might be off for a while... but my uncle is dying too we think

i need a break from life... i swear... dying, and peoples deaths... its become a weekly thing it seems.... i'm relaly sick of it....

i gotta go to the hospital now... to see my uncle..

pray for him
January 19th, 2004  
Redneck

You'll both be in my prayers, and I'll look forward to whenever you all decide to come back. Drop me a line if there's anything I can do.
--
Boots
January 19th, 2004  
Redleg

Sorry to hear that SilverPhoenix and CrazyCadet142..

I hope everything works out fine.
And if it doesn't, I hope that you two will be ok.

Take care.

Feel free to drop by if you need some support!
January 19th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

ok... back for a few posts... i might just be on here all the time... cause it releives stress.. who knows...

anyways... my unc... had pneumonia way to many times in a row... can't breathe... is fine in every other category... can barely talk (he talked to me today tho!) and isn't expected to get any better. .. yeah so yeah.... thanks yall yall are the best..
January 20th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

just thought that i would let u know he died today.... at 1:30.....
January 20th, 2004  
Tessa

Really sorry to hear that Cadet.. we both seem to be in the same boat..
January 20th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

yeah.... hey i'm prayin for ya.... its one thing to hold onto if u need it....

i swear? whos it gonna be next week? my best friend... dear God, please be with us all.....
January 20th, 2004  
Redneck

There's not much I can say to ease your loss, but I will keep you in my prayers.
January 21st, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

thanks thats all my family can ask for, and i'll keep each and everyone of yall in my prayers.. cause i don't think i could loose anyone else this month... jeez, when it rains it pours don't it