AVP For Macs

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
Hey, anyone played AVP? My bro's loaded it on the PC and he said if I can learn how to play AVP he'll let me on the PC to play Planet side! YAH! 8) Too bad it's not working on my Mac right now. *Saddness*

Edited to add: Has anyone ever been able to play AVP for a Mac without the classic enviroment? (OS9). I don't have classic loaded onto my iBook and I really don't want to load it on being that it'll slow my computer down and add a whole bunch of crap to my hard drive...anyone know if there is another way for me to link the parts of AVP that isn't working?

Hey, any of you guys/gals played Planetside by the way? My bro is nuts over it and it's an awesome game.

Serenity :dive:

Charge_7 said:
AVP2 exists for the Mac and is OSX native.

I can't play AVP2 if I haven't played AVP...that is...that is just wrong. :? That is like cheating and reading the last page of a book before you are through. It's bad. :shock:

Well if you don't want to run Classic, you can get Virtual PC version 7.0 and run the PC version on your Mac. Version 7 is MUCH faster than previous versions of that emu.

Back