avatar - Page 2




 
--
 
February 19th, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
Just check it out, it might be a vehicle or a weapon you've seen before, you might get lucky. The Pic Quiz is a weapons identification quiz only, it doesn't require you to write an essay or anything.
February 19th, 2004  
AmericanGirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
100, and you will need to pay for it in the forum PX, under "Special Effects."
NICE...I have 103.

AmericanGirl <~~ on her way to the PX
February 19th, 2004  
AmericanGirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Just check it out, it might be a vehicle or a weapon you've seen before, you might get lucky. The Pic Quiz is a weapons identification quiz only, it doesn't require you to write an essay or anything.
Thats ok....I think I have enough now {103} without taking a quiz.
--
February 19th, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
Fine.....

I don't care.

February 19th, 2004  
AmericanGirl
 
 
BITCHEN...I even got 8 bucks left over...guess I better get back to posting.

So what should I get next???

February 19th, 2004  
AmericanGirl
 
 
I gotta another question {not trying to get mo milbucks or nothen } but what if I wanna change my avatar to something else...can I? I am a girl and we like to change our minds.

February 19th, 2004  
AmericanGirl
 
 
Hey...how come I still only got 8 bucks...Somebody better pay up.
February 19th, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
Because you just bought the avatar privilege, you don't get to have your cake and eat it, too. And yes, you can change your avatar, just do it through your profile, if you do it through the PX, you will just lose your money.
February 19th, 2004  
AmericanGirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Because you just bought the avatar privilege, you don't get to have your cake and eat it, too.
BUMMER...so when do I get mo money then?
February 19th, 2004  
AmericanGirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
And yes, you can change your avatar, just do it through your profile, if you do it through the PX, you will just lose your money.
Oh and thanks for the tip. Im on a budget now that theres a freeze on my funds.