Courtenay

I can't seem to get the board to believe that my avatar is less than 10k! I tried several after reducing them to the appropriate size, and they won't work! Whaaah! :cry: LOL

Any suggestions?

You have to ourchase the ability to have an avatar. I dont know if thats related but try that first. You can buy a avatar for 200 mil bucks I think at the MilForumPX at the top of the page

Thank you for the info! That's a cool idea. Apparently you earn bucks from posting.

*Away I go to make a whole bunch of posts...........

If you post topics, you get 10 bucks for the topic and 1 buck for every reply

Or you could get married ;) A few of the fine people on the forum generously donated some mil bucks to me when I got married in August.

Or I could SAY I am getting married. Yeah, that's it. Hmmm, now to pick a date. Oh, and a man. Need that too.....

Well, with there being a limit as to how many points I can earn in a 24 hour period, I'll never earn an avatar :cry: LOL

I feel so, so, so............. :cen:

Hmmm, well,my son is just finishing SQT, (SEAL Qualification Training, comes after BUD/s) and is in two weeks receiving is trident and will officially be a Navy SEAL. Do I get anything for that?????

Is it wrong to shamelessly beg for milbucks????? LOL

Courtenay said:

Yes ma'am, kind of ruins the point of the whole system, you know. :D
Congratulations on your son, by the way.

Moving this to the Questions forum.

And Darkmb, "the" is spelled "t-h-e," just a heads up. :lol:

Delta210 said:
I donate 100 Milbucks to the cause, Courtenay. Enjoy your avatar.

YOU are an angel. Thank YOU!!!! Now, guess what? I bought the privilege, and I still can't seem to get one loaded. I am sure I have resized my pic appropriately. In fact, I resized about 4 different ones, and I cannot get it to work!

*running off in tears....LOL

Redneck said:
Courtenay said:

Yes ma'am, kind of ruins the point of the whole system, you know. :D
Congratulations on your son, by the way.

Sorry sir. I will make it a point not to ruin any forum systems...or break any rules, or misbehave in anyway. (or at least try not to! :D )

Thanks for the congrats, I am pretty proud of him! :cheers:

Back