--

September 24th, 2004  
Courtenay

Topic: Avatar Help??????

I can't seem to get the board to believe that my avatar is less than 10k! I tried several after reducing them to the appropriate size, and they won't work! Whaaah! LOL

Any suggestions?
September 24th, 2004  
Stafford911

You have to ourchase the ability to have an avatar. I dont know if thats related but try that first. You can buy a avatar for 200 mil bucks I think at the MilForumPX at the top of the page
September 24th, 2004  
Darkmb101

i just check teh price and its 100milbucks for avatars.
--
September 24th, 2004  
Courtenay

Thank you for the info! That's a cool idea. Apparently you earn bucks from posting.

*Away I go to make a whole bunch of posts...........
September 24th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

If you post topics, you get 10 bucks for the topic and 1 buck for every reply

Or you could get married A few of the fine people on the forum generously donated some mil bucks to me when I got married in August.
September 24th, 2004  
Courtenay

Or I could SAY I am getting married. Yeah, that's it. Hmmm, now to pick a date. Oh, and a man. Need that too.....
September 25th, 2004  
Courtenay

Well, with there being a limit as to how many points I can earn in a 24 hour period, I'll never earn an avatar LOL

I feel so, so, so.............
September 25th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Or you could get married A few of the fine people on the forum generously donated some mil bucks to me when I got married in August.
Or have a baby.
September 25th, 2004  
Courtenay

Hmmm, well,my son is just finishing SQT, (SEAL Qualification Training, comes after BUD/s) and is in two weeks receiving is trident and will officially be a Navy SEAL. Do I get anything for that?????

Is it wrong to shamelessly beg for milbucks????? LOL
September 25th, 2004  
Delta210

I donate 100 Milbucks to the cause, Courtenay. Enjoy your avatar.