Aussie Girls

--
Boots

February 27th, 2005  
dougal

Topic: Aussie Girls

Last night was unreal, I meet three Austrilian girls and had the best laugh ever.

They were so nice and friendly, Irish girls wouldnt even talk to you. I realy liked them, we had such a laugh,

and now I have a bed in perth or Brisbourn if I go over!! It was just a pitty I was with the reserves so had to go to the barracks.

Up Ireland, England watch out today!!

Heres to the girls!!!
February 27th, 2005  
Missileer

I can't speak from experience so I'll paraphrase a buddy who served on an aircraft carrier during the VietNam dispute. The most beautiful women in the World are from either China or Australia. His words, not mine, I still like the US ladies (in case my Wife reads this).
February 27th, 2005  
MadeInChina

dam right!

Quote:
and now I have a bed in perth or Brisbourn if I go over!! It was just a pitty I was with the reserves so had to go to the barracks.
u are part of the reserves in australia?
--
Boots
February 27th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

were they hot?
February 27th, 2005  
gladius

Thats what I want to know! Lol!
February 28th, 2005  
r031Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
dam right!

Quote:
u are part of the reserves in australia?

Which would be why he has the Irish flag and posts about the irish armed forces alot hey?
February 28th, 2005  
LIPS

See, like Ive always said, and no body seems to beleive me, we do have the best looking shelias in the world down here. I am suprised that it has taken the rest of the world so long to figure it out.

And Dougal its Brisbane. its the same if I were to spell Dublin like "Dublun".

See you do learn stuff everyday.
February 28th, 2005  
lemontree

IMHO, Girls are beautiful every where, it just that their attitude differs from place to place that defines their "hotness or coldness".
February 28th, 2005  
Locke

while i hate to get too patriotic or big headed, i think that the old saying "the grass is always greener on the other side" is applicable here. it depends on the individual person, generally, not the nationality

ps, u lucky non of them were from tasmania or you would have an entirely different opinion
February 28th, 2005  
dougal

Is there grass in Ozzy land??

I dont care much for Dublin.

I meet them in Galway city http://www.thelivingroom.ie/home/default.asp in this pub.

And yes they were hot!!!