Artwork

--
Boots

February 2nd, 2004  
Tessa

Topic: Artwork

I don't know if I will catch any of your guys interst in this matter, but oh well.

As most of you guys know I think, I draw and make some artwork of my own.

I have know realized that I think I am good enough to sell my artwork and be able to do requests.

Depending on the artwork and the inspirtation I have when you request you will notice I can do some artwork for free.

Everything depends on how I feel about the art and how hard it is to do it.

Justbecause I can, :P , I will now make a gift for the MilForum and for all the people in here. Just because I love everyone who has joined, who has created it and have made this a second home for me.

I haven't started on the art yet, But if anyone have suggestions of what should be in the drawing/painting to MilForum it will be more then welcome if you would share it.

Those who asks me to make a drawing for them or for anyone else I will assure you that I will send you the ORIGINAL.

Right now I have reached a passion for making artowork for people just because I love to give away something that people will like.

So if you have a idea that you want, at least give me the idea and I will problaby do it just for free.

I have a passion, and it's making artwork by pen and paper.

I do not know if this will interest people here at MilForum.

But I thought just to give you the information that I qill gladly help you guys out.

And don't you all in the MilForum want to show Redleg how much we love MilForum.

So please, Drop by some ideas of what I should include in the drawing to MilForum.

-SilverPheonix
February 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

Sounds nice, let us know when you got something done, I'd like to see it.
February 2nd, 2004  
Chaotic

i need some logo desings made..
my unit is need of a new logo what can you do?

something that has a pheonix wings on either side and with at least a 12...
its a marine unit.. so something simple nothing too fancy.
--
Boots
February 2nd, 2004  
Tessa

Hmmm, I can do it.. If you explain it more closer. Private Message me about it.

Do you need it for a webpage or for a RL thing?
February 2nd, 2004  
Redleg

Sounds like a great idea!
February 2nd, 2004  
Tessa

Everything for you Redleg, Everything for you.

and ALMOST everything for you, Redneck. :P
February 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

Picking on the hick again, huh?
February 2nd, 2004  
Redleg

Hihi....
February 2nd, 2004  
Tessa

Well, Redleg lives in Norway, We are more like neighbours then you and I will ever be Redneck.

Besides, It's fun to see how the fox can cheat the hunter.

And it's always fun to pick on someone that is bigger then me.