Around Too Long is All !!!

tetvet

Banned
Obama like most two term President's have worn out their welcome , people are tired of seeing them , people want to move on to a new look they know Obama is a lame duck and will probably not get much done , some feel he hasn't done anything and looking back on his Presidency he hasn't done much but not from lack of trying .:bored:

I would suggest that he is a fine example of the Peter Principle..

The Peter Principle is a concept in management theory in which the selection of a candidate for a position is based on the candidate's performance in their current role rather than on abilities relevant to the intended role. Thus, employees only stop being promoted once they can no longer perform effectively, and "managers rise to the level of their incompetence."

He reminds me of a boss I used to have who despite the best intentions and the intelligence to do the job always caused nothing but frustration because he could not make a decision until he had every one's support and rarely if ever to you get ever one's support so he never made a decision, ie Paralysis by analysis.

He was a good guy but got promoted out of his league.

I would suggest that he is a fine example of the Peter Principle..

He reminds me of a boss I used to have who despite the best intentions and the intelligence to do the job always caused nothing but frustration because he could not make a decision until he had every one's support and rarely if ever to you get ever one's support so he never made a decision, ie Paralysis by analysis.

He was a good guy but got promoted out of his league.

Sounds like the South African government, only difference is, they ain't good guys.

One thing Obama did do he beat Hillary for the Candidacy for President then the GOP handed him a gift of running against McCain , why the GOP keeps digging up McCain for anything is a wonder to me .

Thing about the Peter principal is that you got to be really good at something before you are promoted beyond your level of comeptency.
This guy was a huckster and phony from the beginning.
No records, nobody remembers him from school, etc.
An affirmative action prsident.
Warren will be our second affirmative action president.

There's no doubt the Democrats are keeping Warren for their stealth weapon it cost $43 million dollars to get her elected to Senator , probably the biggest thing the GOP can hit her with is her claim to be part native American which she walked back .

Thing about the Peter principal is that you got to be really good at something before you are promoted beyond your level of comeptency.
This guy was a huckster and phony from the beginning.
No records, nobody remembers him from school, etc.
An affirmative action prsident.
Warren will be our second affirmative action president.

See that is wrong and it is the dangerously wrong thinking that permeates the right, the reason that Obama was elected had nothing to do with affirmative action and everything to do with what the country wants from a leader.

Unfortunately politics has has reached a point worldwide where people want actual change away from the "all praise the mighty dollar, industry rules" approach and back to a "by the people for the people" approach and like it or not Bush and Chenney dug a hole that McCain was always going to struggle to escape from and adding Palin to the mix effectively destroyed any chance he did have.

In this country we effectively have two political parties (National and Labour) at the last election the opposition (Labour) party decided that the key to victory was to conquer the left (they are the party of the centre left) and they got hammered because they did not understand that most New Zealanders are centrists and the left always voted Labour anyway, well the USA is the same only the right in this case seem to think that lurching further to the right is a winning formula and that is what cost McCain and Romney.

So far none of them seem smart enough to realise that the centre-left will always vote Democrat and the centre-right will always vote Republican they are mot the markets either party need to win to win government.

Obama was not elected as an affirmative action process he was elected because what he said resonated with a larger portion of the population, unfortunately while I think he was smart enough to see the problems he was not tough enough to deliver on the fixes.

He is an affirmative action president which has a plus. The poor and homeless needed the health care. However he robs from the middle class to pay for it. Our health care is now atrocious, since we’re flipping the bill for Obama care.
Also he is the most wishy washy president we've had maybe ever. He cannot follow through on anything except Obama care. He's crippling the military. Which fuels a great deal of American industry, since this development and fabrication is not farmed out overseas, like much of our other manufacturing. It also funnels down to the civilian sector in technological triumphs like GPS and the cell phone.
Also I have nothing against legal immigrants and believe they strengthen our country. The US accepts more than any other western country on earth, however Obama wants to provide social security benefits to 20 million illegal immigrants, where’s this money going to come from. He has helped China to get rich at the expense of our children and grandchildren by more than doubling the deficit while in office. No other president has increased the deficient by nearly the amount that Obama has.
He refuses to support the exploitation of domestic sources of fossil fuel, thus keeping the US dependant to a large extent on Mideast oil.
I'm ready for a change as long as it's not Hillary.

Obama was not elected as an affirmative action process he was elected because what he said resonated with a larger portion of the population, unfortunately while I think he was smart enough to see the problems he was not tough enough to deliver on the fixes.

I tend to agree with assessment, even though I think his response to the incident in Ferguson, Missouri was completely wrong. Overall his ability to analyze events overseas is really spot on the money. Unfortunately, not many people have the ability to do the same and he has not done a good job of communicating his intent and his analysis to the rest of the population.

Obama is not being the leader that he can be. He could do much more than he says he can but does not realize that. When I think of a real leader think of a quote from Martin Luther King Jr. that says " a true leader is not a seeker of consensus but a moulder of consensus".

I liked MLK he was a good guy and a great family man he believed folks should get married before having kids what he would have thought of Obama and Rev. Al is anybody's guess .

Back