Army Reserve Interview

--
Boots

April 27th, 2005  
Bory

Topic: Army Reserve Interview

Well, next Wendsday, I have my interview with the Army reserves. Im hopefully joining up with 1/19 RNSWR, in fact I made there colour patch my Avatar. Man I hope I get in, but I shouldn't be too worried.
April 27th, 2005  
AFSteliga

You should be fine. Just keep cool during the interview, and everything'll turn out great.
April 27th, 2005  
Kilgore

Heh and next tuesday is my regular army interview/Assessment day. I hope to be in the 4th/19th Prince of Wales's Light Horse Regiment.

Good luck to you.
--
Boots
April 27th, 2005  
LIPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore
Heh and next tuesday is my regular army interview/Assessment day. I hope to be in the 4th/19th Prince of Wales's Light Horse Regiment. .
Kilgore are you sure 4/19PWLH are ARA as my info suggests that they are GRES and are located at Macleod. Unless you are doing FTS at that unit you would be joining as GRES.

And BORY as long as you pass the PFA you should have no problems. You would be supprised how many people fail such a simple test.
April 28th, 2005  
Kilgore

Ouch, you're right. This is odd actually... most armoured regiments are reserves while only a few are regular.

1st armoured (MBT's)
3rd/4th cavalry regiment
2nd cavalry regiment
April 28th, 2005  
r031Button

It's not really that odd; it's the same way in the Canadian army. Most of the regiments are Reserves; however, they are rarely above the company level in size; they're just kept as regiments for traditions sake.
April 29th, 2005  
AussieNick

Best of luck mate. You'll do fine. Go the 1st/19th. Gotta love Infantry
April 29th, 2005  
Bory

Thanks guys. And good luck to you Kilgore.
April 29th, 2005  
Kilgore

thanks bory and um... sorry for sorta hyjacking your thread.
April 30th, 2005  
Bory

That's alright