is armegedon going to happen?

--
Boots

February 14th, 2005  
kemaldohak

Topic: is armegedon going to happen?

[b]armegedon, the war which is said to finish the continuity of the World. There is an oracle like this… Well, in fact oracles are not needed to believe… On the other hand, the world is getting worse... What do you think will happen?[/b]
February 14th, 2005  
Vitaly

I think the earth will eventually become unlivable.
February 14th, 2005  
Gelinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
I think the earth will eventually become unlivable.
Only because of pollution, I don't think any war will "finish the world".
--
Boots
February 14th, 2005  
Vitaly

yeah, thats what I meant
February 15th, 2005  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemaldohak
[b]armegedon, the war which is said to finish the continuity of the World. There is an oracle like this… Well, in fact oracles are not needed to believe… On the other hand, the world is getting worse... What do you think will happen?[/b]
Perhaps the world will become unliveable, perhaps something else will happen.... There is no use worrying about it because it is out of our hands. Granted, we could "stop" wars I suppose, but considering that no other time period in history was able to keep peace forever I VERY much doubt this will happen. I personally am not worried and do not dwell on armegedon, yes it may be an issue for my children (if I have any, God willing), or my children's children, but we will go on, as always. And if we do not...well, I'm not worried about where I will be.

Serenity
February 15th, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

A war annihilating the human civilization? Nonsense, but I believe there will be wars yet that will make this earth tremble. This planet will eventually outlive it's usefulness, hopefully by then we'll have colonized in space.

eh.
February 15th, 2005  
Whispering Death

The apocalypse is wishful thinking on the part of a religious sect. Everyone in every period of time from John in the 1st generation after Jesus up to David Koresh 2000 years later, every generation thought it was the last generation and the apocalypse would happen in their lifetimes.
February 15th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Hope we're not the one
February 15th, 2005  
A Can of Man

It'll end sooner or later.
February 15th, 2005  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Hope we're not the one
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
It'll end sooner or later.
Hahahahaha...

MO on this is that we should really start cutting down on pollution...especially now that India and China will get "motorised".
I do hope that they will both put an emphasis on cleaner fuels etc...