The ARJUN MBT - Page 2

--

October 4th, 2004  
Kozzy Mozzy

The first Speculation on the Arjun's front was that it's pretty thick. I've seen pictures and the welds are pretty far back.
October 4th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Hey, no offending here, just a question, cause I heard somepeople once mentioned:

it just looks nice---the design put too much for the apperance.
and I also heard it in fact will not be used in battlefield, only will be used for training purpose........it is true?

and, I saw somebody in other room talk about T-98, can you do some comparison? I could not find the data about T-98 from your list. THANKS

And I am think how this can be linked to anti-bush
October 4th, 2004  
A Can of Man

T-98 posts elsewhere in this forum.
"It looks nice" is simply an observation. Not an assesment of quality. But it somewhat does apply since it includes things like angled armor.
--
October 4th, 2004  
whosewar2000

sorry for my english, sometime. It is not mother language.

I wanted to transfer others words "it only looks nice"......
October 9th, 2008  
RAZPOR135

well Arjun mbt is a good tank at an whole and is not at all a bad achievement as it is only the first arjun to be developed .Next variants would be much better .at presnt India has 124 of them ,among its huge fleet of Russian tanks.
October 9th, 2008  
RAZPOR135

September 20th, 2011  
f-insas

latest news is the no is going to near 496 soon ,and most of it will be mk-2 version ,and they have much more sofisticated french and israeli components ,and will create havoc in battle field.
January 7th, 2013  
elpha01

The arjun had a lot of problems of reliability, now are they arranged?
Well this is the only MBT of my knowledge who has a 125mm gun L55 rifled and who can fires ATGM. It has a good firing range.