Area 51

Padre

Milforum Chaplain
I've been told this is a true story (by an earthling)

Most have heard of the Air Force's ultra-high security, super secret base in Nevada, USA, known as "Area 51."

Late one afternoon, personnel at A51 were very surprised to see a Cessna land at their "secret base." They immediately impounded the plane and hauled the pilot inside for questioning.

The pilot's story was that he took of from Vegas, got lost, and spotted the base as he was jusrt about to run out of fuel. The Air Force did a full back-ground check and held him overnight for further interogation. By the next day they were convinced he was telling the truth. They refulled his plane, gave him a warning and a "you were not here OK" lecture - with threats of spending the rest of his life in prison. The pointed him in the right direction for Vegas and let him fly off.

The next day, A51 security were astonished to see the same Cessna coming in for landing - and not impressed. Security vans rushed to the landed Cessna with plenty of angry top brass. This time two people were in the plane.

The same pilot jumped out and pleaded: "Listen" he said, "Do anything you want to me, but my wife is in the plane and you have to tell her where I was last night....please"!

Back